scottb613

My first of many - UTL - Cape Air back in P3Dv4...

Hi Folks,

None of my work - except the integration - it's amazing to see the old Henry T models still working in P3Dv4 with UTL... It takes some effort so it's a long road ahead to improve UTL to my liking...

My absolute favorite little airline - sitting in Boston - waiting for FlyTampa...

My kingdom for a high grade C402...

2lw7gqv.jpg

Regards,
Scott

• Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Scott:

+1 on the 402.

Have you ever googled all the Wings stars to see where they are now 20+ years since the day? We have all the CDs and watch them all about every 2 years. Never grows old.

Merry Christmas

Rick

• Upvote 1

I quite like the Flysimware 402.

The FDE and the systems are good. A pity the model and the VC aren't better. Perhaps they should team up with Carenado? :)

• Upvote 1

Hi Folks,

Yep - have the show on DVD as well - a true classic - I do the same - watched a few episodes in the last couple months - after I got my license KACK was one of my first trips - LOL - really disappointed not to see Helen behind the counter...

Yeah - been tempted by the Flysimware C402 many times - just when I start looking closely at pix it appears a tad too rough for my liking... If they ever brought it up to the Lear quality standard - I'd be all over it...

Happy holidays - folks...

Regards,
Scott

+1 on Wings,  During the opening you can see my old airline Business Express (BEX) in the background.  Good times!

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

Yep - have the show on DVD as well - a true classic - I do the same - watched a few episodes in the last couple months - after I got my license KACK was one of my first trips - LOL - really disappointed not to see Helen behind the counter...

Yeah - been tempted by the Flysimware C402 many times - just when I start looking closely at pix it appears a tad too rough for my liking... If they ever brought it up to the Lear quality standard - I'd be all over it...

Regards,
Scott

$15 on sale at the Pilot Shop. So I said what the hell, and picked it up. I'll let you know how it works out.

• Upvote 1

Loved that show.

Joe Hackett: God, you're beautiful.

Lowell Mather: Thank you

Joe Hackett: Oh, Hi, Lowell. I was just talking to the plane.

Lowell Mather: Uh-huh.

Joe Hackett: Pilots feel sort of special about their planes. Incredible. I know it sounds crazy,
but if you put your hand like so you can almost feel it pushing ever so slightly upward like she's straining to fly.
I can't say I blame her. When you're up there looking down everything sort of makes sense.
Not intellectually, but kind of spiritually. It never fails. Every time I fly I come back a little surer there's a God.

Lowell Mather: I go down to the dump and shoot rats.

Joe Hackett: Then you do understand.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, bills511 said:

Loved that show.

Joe Hackett: God, you're beautiful.

Lowell Mather: Thank you

Joe Hackett: Oh, Hi, Lowell. I was just talking to the plane.

Lowell Mather: Uh-huh.

Joe Hackett: Pilots feel sort of special about their planes. Incredible. I know it sounds crazy,
but if you put your hand like so you can almost feel it pushing ever so slightly upward like she's straining to fly.
I can't say I blame her. When you're up there looking down everything sort of makes sense.
Not intellectually, but kind of spiritually. It never fails. Every time I fly I come back a little surer there's a God.

Lowell Mather: I go down to the dump and shoot rats.

Joe Hackett: Then you do understand.

Sure that was Joe? Sounds a bit like Bryan, who loved to pull everyone's chain. :)

Merry Xmas to Scott, maybe the FlyTampa Santa will deliver him is hotly desired Boston! :laugh:

Darryl

6 hours ago, scottb613 said:

- it's amazing to see the old Henry T models still working in P3Dv4 with UTL...

Yep. Thanks to the folks at AIG many of the HT model updates can be located and they work in P3d4. I use them with AIG flightplans.

One can also get a rather complete set of compatible HT models by downloading the P3d4 ORBX AI Traffic for Australia. Of course, you still have to find your specific paints, but that's why I use AIG flightplans  and AI Flightplanner because then the whole process is automated.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

Regards,
Scott

It is on sale at simmarket so for the price a great value