Sign in to follow this  
Indy511

VRS Superbug for v4 is out!

Once again I ponder this for my P3Dv4...been flying it for years in FSX.

spacer.png

Anyone know if this is going on sale for Easter?

spacer.png

I don't think VRS does sales. 

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

What about all of this (carriers and f-18s) in native P3Dv4 VR? Seems it would be perfect!

Dave W.

PC=9700K@5Ghz+RTX2070  VR=HP Reverb|   Software = Windows 10 | Flight SIms = P3D, CAP2, DCS World, IL-2,  Aerofly FS2

31 minutes ago, whitav8 said:

What about all of this (carriers and f-18s) in native P3Dv4 VR? Seems it would be perfect!

Dave W.

Check out the General section of the VRS official forums. There's a thread of a few people discussing the Rift and the Superbug. They seem to like it.

3 hours ago, odourboy said:

I don't think VRS does sales. 

I think you'e correct.

spacer.png

I went ahead and purchased Superbug+TacPack and made it onto CV68 once out of five - got some learning to do - but it looks great in VR!

Can you set up a carrier fleet and somehow always get it to be in the same place for a given scenario - that is, can you save ship positions at certain lat/lons and then call it up (load it) from a file using either aicarrier or TacPack? So far I have to start flying and then interact with the ADDON - TacPack/Aicarrier pulldowns and fuss for a few clicks to get it set up. It looks like aicarrier can load a fleet config but still have to use a menu pulldown. I wonder if TacPack can set up the ILS for the carrier then? Sorry for the newbie questions but I don't see answers on the VRS wiki - maybe the forums

Thanks

Dave W. 

PC=9700K@5Ghz+RTX2070  VR=HP Reverb|   Software = Windows 10 | Flight SIms = P3D, CAP2, DCS World, IL-2,  Aerofly FS2

Dave,

You should ask those questions on the official VRS forums. If you can't find the answers using their search function, the community over there is very helpful.

Jay

• Like 1