Sign in to follow this  
whamil77

Blackhawk B350i Mod v1.0

Anyone have this mod by any chance?  I have his Cheyenne III mod and its wonderful!

Jack

I think we may have seen the last of Whamil's contributions. I hope all is well with him. But I am starting to suspect he was pressured to stop offering the files.... Maybe not though. I only surmise. 

3 hours ago, rightseat said:

I am starting to suspect he was pressured to stop offering the files.

Seriously?  Who on earth should have any interest in 'pressuring' him? These mods were all great and improved realism quite a bit AFAIK. 

14 hours ago, FDEdev said:

Seriously?  Who on earth should have any interest in 'pressuring' him? These mods were all great and improved realism quite a bit AFAIK. 

Seriously, I was pressured by a developer we all know.... to not offer panel mods made in FS Panel studio because that apparently violated the EULA. So, yes, I have reason to suspect. Now you know more.

I have no idea which developer you are talking about, but I can't imagine that this is the case with Alabeo/Carenado. They never objected when I asked them if I could upload my mods onto various websites. 

Hi all,

Is anybody running the Blackhawk 350i MOD in P3D and does it work.  I am upgrading to P3D on a win 10 computer and wondered if it will work.

Thanks

Dick

Late to the party but better late than never!  I have and enjoy enormously Bill's mods for the AC690B, B200 and Cheyenne III.  I would be grateful if someone would kindly PM me if they have and are willing to share these mods.

Thanks 

expat

On 11/12/2020 at 8:18 AM, expat said:

Late to the party but better late than never!  I have and enjoy enormously Bill's mods for the AC690B, B200 and Cheyenne III.  I would be grateful if someone would kindly PM me if they have and are willing to share these mods.

Thanks 

expat

Came here looking for this one as i already have the C90B one ... Does somebody haves it ? as it seems whamill is not longer around in the Avsim forums 😢