Romeo_Tango

HEALTHPOINT=1

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Since updating to PP3d 4.1, I noticed that the FPS displays "HEALTHPOINTS=1"  along with the frames per second. 

What does this mean? and from screenshots and videos I have seen, I get the impression that not everyone has this.

I am just curious as to what this means and why it's not shown on everyone's systems.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Robin

Prepar3D Professional Plus has built in weapon training capability.  These Health points that you see show the health of the Veihicle

This is only relevant for Prepar3D Pro Plus,  You can Ignore these for all other versions of Prepar3D 

4 minutes ago, Poppet said:

Hello Robin

Prepar3D Professional Plus has built in weapon training capability.  These Health points that you see show the health of the Veihicle

This is only relevant for Prepar3D Pro Plus,  You can Ignore these for all other versions of Prepar3D 

Thank you.

I was wondering this just a couple days ago. I knew it didn't have anything to do with my heath 'cus it would be 0. CHF

It's because P3D V4.1 is now fully compatible with Obamacare, so if your health points drop to 0, you can claim free virtual medical care for your Boeing 737. :biggrin:

Good question and thanks poppet for your reply.

I did notice just figure was 9999 or something like that the other day and I’ve seen a few other numbers constantly changing.

Thought it was FPS health.