Sign in to follow this  
franz

F50

hello everybody,

anybody having an idea to what happened with the F50?

it's not on the incoming project page anymore and neither available for purchase ...

I wonder if it might have landed in the waste basket ...

would be a pity I was ready to risk another "few" coins for this one ...

ciao, francesco

• Upvote 1

Francesco Z. (groundeddog)

9 hours ago, franz said:

hello everybody,

anybody having an idea to what happened with the F50?

it's not on the incoming project page anymore and neither available for purchase ...

I wonder if it might have landed in the waste basket ...

would be a pity I was ready to risk another "few" coins for this one ...

ciao, francesco

I too noticed that it had disappeared from the incoming page but I assume that was because it is ready for release. I would be very surprised if they had dumped it as it seemed to have been in an advanced stage of development and I am hopeful that it will appear in the products page any time now.

I too will most likely purchase this as it will be nice to have a visually very well modelled Fokker 50 even though I am not holding out any great hope for very well modelled systems.

Bill

I'm excited for the Fokker 50 to be released, not because I'm particularly looking forward to the Fokker itself but because once it gets released the Saab 340 will be that much closer!! 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, hamoody said:

I'm excited for the Fokker 50 to be released, not because I'm particularly looking forward to the Fokker itself but because once it gets released the Saab 340 will be that much closer!! 

LOL - ditto...

That - and I'm very curious what they're putting in for navigation equipment (let's hope it's not an FMC) and of course what the overall feedback will be...

Regards,

Scott

• Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

4 hours ago, scottb613 said:

(let's hope it's not an FMC)

LOL!!

Bill

4 hours ago, scottb613 said:

(let's hope it's not an FMC)

It would be nice if finally Carenado will master this part :-)

• Upvote 1

Artur 

4 hours ago, Bob650 said:

Product placeholder is up here. That usually means it's due for release "soon".

10 liveries!

Product placeholder is up here. That usually means it's due for release "soon".

wow it looks really great ... let's hope it'll fly and work as good as it looks but sincerely I'll not hold my breath on this nevertheless I'm sure I'll not resist and give it a try anyway once it's out ... though price-wise it seems I need to save a few extra coins for now ...

francesco

Francesco Z. (groundeddog)

On ‎02‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 5:46 PM, scottb613 said:

let's hope it's not an FMC

On ‎02‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 10:19 PM, Beardyman said:

It would be nice if finally Carenado will master this part :-)

Well at least it has got GTN750 integration as a fall back!
Bill

• Upvote 1

Looks like they've included a Universal FMC. It'll be interesting to see how it differs from the one they included with the B1900D. 

Hope the price was a misquote or just to fill the field. 1000.00$ is what mine read. Not going to happen! Or maybe it was an early April fools joke.😯

As a curiosity how did you find the placeholder? Carenados site doesn't list it.

Wow. That cockpit and cabin looks amazing (ly resource heavy... :-)  ). It's a good looking bird, but I'm surprised to NOT see a cargo variant included. I wonder if that will be an add on later, a la c206. There's nobody flying passenger 50's in the US now (where I fly), but there are a few cargo operators. And I wouldn't mind recreating some of those flights with a fedex feeder livery. :-)   But I would like to try that London City approach a few times in one of these...

• Upvote 1

Thought it might have materialised by now but it seems to have completely disappeared off the radar - slightly worrying!

Bill