Sign in to follow this  
Wise87

Aerosoft CRJ 1.0.5.0 is out

I did a full flight last night CYYZ-KBOS with no issue at all. Only on final ILS 33L  approx 10 nm from rw I had to fly it manually cause he was not able to follow the path... but I didn't switch the Nav source ... my mistake!

Edited by Alexandre6463

I've had this plane since its inception. I updated and really looked forward to the flight today. LFML to EDDH. Planned it in SimBrief and exported the flp file for import into CRJ FMS. First problem - error loading. Would not load the flight plan. I ended up just programming SIDs and STARs using Navigraph charts cloud. Alright flew the flight path well. I should note this has been a variable. A couple of weeks back flew the path well, no problem but when it came to capture the ILS off it went. I disengaged the AP and brought it in by hand - no problem it flys well by hand. A short while later I programmed another flight flew well for about 10 nm then would not turn to the next WPT.

So I thought I would remove a couple of WPTs to shorten the flight - I went ahead and did so - no problem on the FMS but on the MFD no adjoining lines were created. So there was nothing but empty space between two WPTs. One of the WPTs I deleted, the line still extended out to the WPT even though the WPT was no longer there! Now at the crucial time I was turning to the remaining WPT it started meandering all over the place. I had anti-ice on.  As I set altitude to 3000 ft it blew pass the capture and I had to reset the altitude and increased thrust to max .In the meantime it was wandering like a drunken sailor on the path. It was in short a mess. I could not capture the altitude which was 3000 ft and indeed as noted I was first coming to the WPT it blew pass the altitude which required me to increase thrust and as noted I never was in a position to fly the ILS or capture the 3000 ft altitude so I could even fly the ILS.

In short, the worst flight yet. 

Edited by Lenny777

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

4 hours ago, GHarrall said:

Did you switch nav source to VOR1/LOC1 before app?

im having no issue with LNAV or ILS so far. 

In fact, some of the lnav issues on the aerosoft forum that include pictures ....well let’s just say whoever came up with the atc routing needs a serious talking to. :)

I did. Previous to this update I have had no problems with it engaging the ILS. 

P3D & X-Plane 11 - Videos and streaming @ V Special 1

My biggest issue with latest version is that when the AP is engaged during cruise, the yoke is offset by many degrees (but no aileron input according to F CTL page)

But as soon I disconnect the AP , the CRJ banks in direction to the yoke offset quite rapidly?

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40 / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

So now closed as we have discussions of an "aggressive DRM" at FS Labs that we are not allowing discussions about as it only leads to giving pirates information and the AVSIM Terms of Service does not allow any discussions about pirating.   Sorry!

It was off topic too (the hidden post that caused me to close this topic).  This topic is about the Aerosoft CRJ 1050 being released. 

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10