Recommended Posts

What do you think?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Great! Finally an increased resolution HMD. Now the question is if we should buy this or wait for the new Rift.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Daedalus said:

Great! Finally an increased resolution HMD. Now the question is if we should buy this or wait for the new Rift.

I have the samsung odyssey same resolution so its not new.... just not many people know about it,  I think htc has a insane price way to much I would wait till they lower it or wait till we see a new rift 2. but I haven't heard anything yet. Dont get me wrong I think the hardware looks great but at the price point for me no way.

Edited by Silverbird

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get an Odyssey which has the same resolution for half the price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/04/2018 at 5:43 AM, GCBraun said:

Get an Odyssey which has the same resolution for half the price.

Not if you live in Europe! 

But I wont be paying the high price of the Vive pro + base station + controllers approximately £1200 in the UK!

Mick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, mickatmian said:

Not if you live in Europe! 

But I wont be paying the high price of the Vive pro + base station + controllers approximately £1200 in the UK!

Mick

I do live in Europe and I bought mine from Amazon US. Paid about 500 Euro in total. Still much less than the Vive Pro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, GCBraun said:

I do live in Europe and I bought mine from Amazon US. Paid about 500 Euro in total. Still much less than the Vive Pro.

Interesting. Thanks for that.

Mick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now