Sign in to follow this  
busdriver

REX SkyForce, PTA, ASP4, ENVSHADE, ENVTEX

Having read all of this thread , iam smiling because one thing is for sure , to coin a phrase " we  never had so good " lol

MSI X670E Carbon Wifi, 7800X3D, TUF 4090 , X4 NVME's. OS on a 2TB 980 Pro , MSFS on " 2TB WD Black , G Skill F5 32 GB RAM ( 6000 allegedly) Corsair RM1000 PSU, Artic Freezer 280 AIO Cooler . Phanteks P600s Case ,TCL QM8B 50" 120/144 Hz TV, Warthog Stick and TCA Captains throttle ( full pack) Logitech / Saitek Rudder Pedals , Streamdeck XL / Streamdeck +

On 6/28/2018 at 9:38 PM, captain420 said:

I really wish PTA can show us the effects as we change them on the fly instead of having to mess with settings and reload the sim in order to see changes.

Reshade does it on the fly. Version 3.04 works in P3d V4 and other newer versions also work with a few tweaks. It's great to use sliders and see the changes in real time.

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

On 6/28/2018 at 7:09 PM, timest said:

Which will be incorporated into Sky Force for free. 😉

I'm looking forward to this. As good as ASP4 is, I'd rather use a single product from one developer, rather than creating a jigsaw puzzle which makes it difficult for the user to ask for support. Is the additional REX product (Environment Force) going to have shader adjustments like EnvShade?

11 hours ago, jabloomf1230 said:

Is the additional REX product (Environment Force) going to have shader adjustments like EnvShade?

Hi Jay, 

Yes, but user-controllable, and real-time on-the-fly, or you can allow it to fully automate. You can still use shader tools such as PTA etc., but with EF you will be able to see these changes in-sim without having to close and re-open each time.

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

3 hours ago, timest said:

Hi Jay, 

Yes, but user-controllable, and real-time on-the-fly, or you can allow it to fully automate. You can still use shader tools such as PTA etc., but with EF you will be able to see these changes in-sim without having to close and re-open each time.

Any rough estimate on progress with EF Tim? Saw you demo it what seems like ages ago to D'Andre on a video but radio silence since? 😛

cheers k

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

After reading through this thread I can see I need to start messing with PTA again.  Those screenshots look incredible!  I agree with @jabloomf1230 , I'd like a one stop shop.  Im currently using ASP4, ASCA Skies, and Rex SF for clouds.  I have no idea if its even setup right at this point (I've followed the guides) as the sim looks pretty much the same to me when I ran ASP4 and ASCA only.

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

i9 12900k | 32GB DDR5 RAM | 2TB Samsung EVO SSD (1TB x 2 in RAID 0) | MSI RTX 3090 | Reverb G2 | RealSimGear TBM900 Panel with Yoko+ TQ6+ & TM TPR Pedals