Sign in to follow this  
Jonahbird

Microsoft voices in P2A

3 hours ago, zord77 said:

how do i install the cereproc voices to pilot2atc , a video would help  , appreciated thx

If I remember correctly, you simply install the Cereproc voices on your PC using their software, and they should be available in P2ATC. You might need to restart you PC after installing the voices to see them in P2ATC, but I'm not sure.

You install SAPI 5 Desktop voices to Windows following the voice vendor installation instructions.

Be sure to Reboot the PC after voices are installed.

Then, when you start P2A, it will find the Windows voices and let you use them.

Dave

Thx did , got all the sapient voices fsr superior to the windows ones , I am having a hard time in read back , most of the time it I have to repeat my self 4 times is their a way for a good speech recognition , and why do I have to do all the hard work can't the co-pilot do all the stuff and ask for all the clearances I just want to fly 

buy the voice from cereproc install to win it will show up in pilot2atc with all other voices

i have the voices - the speech recognition is a big issue - mostly its wrong - don tknow how to mitigate this issue 

Do the custom Speech Training for each of the controllers in Grammer Help.  Press the Train button in the bottom right area of the Grammer Help screen to open the Windows Language Trainer and go through the training for each of the controller types in the upper left of the Language Trainer.  Speech Recognition will improve dramatically.

You can also use SayIt Plus to set up favorite phrases for all the instances where you must initiate a call, like asking for Clearance, Taxi and Takeoff.  Then make sure the copilot is set to respond to ATC and you won't have to do much after takeoff except report when established on final for an IFR approach or request pattern entry for VFR flights.

Dave

• Like 1

On 4/9/2024 at 3:58 PM, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

Do the custom Speech Training for each of the controllers in Grammer Help.  Press the Train button in the bottom right area of the Grammer Help screen to open the Windows Language Trainer and go through the training for each of the controller types in the upper left of the Language Trainer.  Speech Recognition will improve dramatically.

You can also use SayIt Plus to set up favorite phrases for all the instances where you must initiate a call, like asking for Clearance, Taxi and Takeoff.  Then make sure the copilot is set to respond to ATC and you won't have to do much after takeoff except report when established on final for an IFR approach or request pattern entry for VFR flights.

Dave

hello dave , some issues i am having in the flights i flew yesterday , even if i choose say it from the menu the co pilot responds but atc does not - the software is connected to the sim , on many different flights i noticed atc just would not respond to voice commands or say it commands , which is very strange .

secondly i am doing the training- do i have to press the save button after each training - do i have to do full training coz i am doing that but does it even save it .

a short video or note on how to do this process would be appreciated or a video link .

dave do i have to do the training for all of the controlers 1 by 1 - their is no option to save - so i just train and when i finish i move to the next