Sign in to follow this  
BlueStar

One Year on P3dv4 and PMDG

Just finished up one year of flying PMDG and P3dv4 and thanks to Dan's log editor I have 1407 hours, all but about 10 hours were flying PMDG at real time.  About half of that time has been flying the B744.  I've been flying the DC-6 a lot lately. The DC-6 reminds me at times of why I didn't miss flying the C-47/R4--D. 🙂 I know a lot of folks like the C-47/DC-3, but it had swept wings and all the bad habits that come with that. ROFL

This has been fairly pain free with almost all problems self induced. 🙂

Edited by Bluestar
  • Like 2

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

Since the release of P3Dv4, my rotation is exclusively PMDG 737/747/777.  CTDs are extremely rare, and i love having no OOMs with the complex sceneries I like to use.

• Like 2

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

14 minutes ago, Luis_KMIA said:

Since the release of P3Dv4, my rotation is exclusively PMDG 737/747/777.  CTDs are extremely rare, and i love having no OOMs with the complex sceneries I like to use.

Same. 

My P3DV4 logbook is around 7430 hours.  I use PMDG products daily.

Michael Chandler

12 minutes ago, Davidrebolton said:

My P3D(V4) log is about 3 mins after discovering Xplane, one of which was trying to co-exist. 

:blink:

• Upvote 1

Bluestar - a reference from the airline in the movie "Wall Street"?  I like it!   Own it too on DVD.  What a classic.

1,407 hours in one year in Flight Simulator (dividing by 365) comes to 3.8 hours a day....wow.

I've been flying since SubLogic's Flight Simulator II on the C-64, and have no clue how much time I've racked up, although about 1.5 years ago I did start tracking my flights in spreadsheets - in the 1.5 years I have 120 complete flights flown, ranging from Canada to the Antarctic.  Not sure what it would come to hour wise as some flights were short, others long.

Mark Trainer

23 hours ago, mtrainer said:

Bluestar - a reference from the airline in the movie "Wall Street"?  I like it!   Own it too on DVD.  What a classic.

"What do I need a suit for?  I don't hobnob with the Jet-Set, I just fix their planes."

• Like 1

I actually split time between the AS Bus and PMDG. Honestly I've spend WAY more time on the bus recently (On the AS Beta Team) but now that we are between busses (320 and 321 are about to hit beta) I've been catching up with my PMDG birdies. B739 today. It has been a while. Sure glad for FS2Crew or I might have forgotten the flow 😉

Scott

Kendall S Mann

Still Telling Pilots Where To Go!!