Sign in to follow this  
SquadronLeader

Aerosoft A320/321 Professional - available NOW

Maybe this will spur FSLabs into pushing out their A321 and sharklet and  satdome versions. 

Strictly off-topic, but as it's Aerosoft-related, does anyone have Simwings' Balearic Islands Professional? It's on sale but as I already have much-earlier released X Evolution's Balearic Islands,------- from the now-defunct simPlanet,----- which although I bought it for FSX, does work in P3Dv4, and wanted to get opinions on the Simwings version being slightly better than the X Evolution version, or miles better?

Thanks.

to purchase or not thats the question:-)

i had the p3d v3 version and was happy with it. at the moment have both fslabs buses. (a319 and 320)

invest another 30 eur to have also the aerosoft a320/a321 ?

Edited by 331BK

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

5 minutes ago, vc10man said:

Strictly off-topic, but as it's Aerosoft-related, does anyone have Simwings' Balearic Islands Professional? It's on sale but as I already have much-earlier released X Evolution's Balearic Islands,------- from the now-defunct simPlanet,----- which although I bought it for FSX, does work in P3Dv4, and wanted to get opinions on the Simwings version being slightly better than the X Evolution version, or miles better?

Thanks.

much better as it Malaga, and Milan 

back to topic though this is the one without the sp1 and no shared flight deck isnt it?

Edited by tooting

14ppkc-6.png

3 minutes ago, tooting said:

much better as it Malaga, and Milan 

Thanks, Pete. Was already planning on the Malaga and Milan buys.

I enjoyed very much the Aerosoft Airbus series for the previous P3D versions.

I don't really understand why Aerosoft took that much time to make the product available for P3Dv4. And also, to my understanding, the A318/A319 professional is under an optional beta program (just after it was released), so I prefer to wait a bit to purchase the bundle, once the products are thoroughly tested.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

8 minutes ago, tooting said:

back to topic though this is the one without the sp1 and no shared flight deck isnt it?

Yes. And according to the AS forums, SP1 for the A318/A319 will be released tomorrow to have at least some feedback from the A320/A321 variant (that already includes SP1).

• Like 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

14 minutes ago, edpatino said:

I enjoyed very much the Aerosoft Airbus series for the previous P3D versions.

I don't really understand why Aerosoft took that much time to make the product available for P3Dv4. And also, to my understanding, the A318/A319 professional is under an optional beta program (just after it was released), so I prefer to wait a bit to purchase the bundle, once the products are thoroughly tested.

Cheers, Ed

took them so long to perfect the managed descent that didn't work..........real world pilots and all that

• Upvote 2

14ppkc-6.png

29 minutes ago, 331BK said:

to purchase or not thats the question:-)

i had the p3d v3 version and was happy with it. at the moment have both fslabs buses. (a319 and 320)

invest another 30 eur to have also the aerosoft a320/a321 ?

I have the FSL A320 and the Aerosoft buses for P3D v4. On my (somewhat older) system, the Aerosoft version has about 40% better frame rate. I can fly the FSL only in areas with sparse scenery without watching a slide show. So, at least for me, it was well worth to spend the money on the Aerosoft version.

Peter

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, qqwertzde said:

I have the FSL A320 and the Aerosoft buses for P3D v4. On my (somewhat older) system, the Aerosoft version has about 40% better frame rate. I can fly the FSL only in areas with sparse scenery without watching a slide show. So, at least for me, it was well worth to spend the money on the Aerosoft version.

Peter

thanks for the valuable input .

i also only have a i7-4770 and the integrated hd4600 gpu ( wait for intel 9th gen and nvidia rtx)  this gives me with clean p3d v4 and fsl a319 at Full HD 5 fps 

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

Looks pretty good although obviously I've not checked it out fully. Interestingly there was some kind of error showing on the Aerosoft downloads when I tried to download the 318/319 (which I also bought and figured I'd reinstall since it might have been updated), but the 320 and 321 downloaded no problem.

Bit bizarre that they included a Monarch 321 since that Airline went bump last year, but nothing wrong with having the odd historic livery I guess. I actually work on some of those ex-Monarch 321s, which Thomas Cook have in temporary hybrid liveries, and they're a pain in the @ss to load because the cargo hold floors are really awkward since they are plated over for loose baggage, so my virtual sympathies go out to those GSX rampies, I feel their pain lol.

Works with GSX2 but note this is something GSX2 gets not quite correct. Neither Swissport nor Menzies (the only two choices you get in GSX2) are the service agents for these aeroplanes, we service them (Aviator), and they don't have palletted baggage either, so those hi-lows should really be baggage belts, but I still think GSX is great anyway and it clearly works with this A321 okay.

FJKQTkp.png 

• Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

6 hours ago, vc10man said:

Thanks.

I love those airports. I highly recommend them.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

• Sum:
    €25.19*
  • Shipping costs:
    €0.00*
  • Total amount:
    €25.19

Discount works! I'm wondering if I should buy now or wait. I'm very tempted, but I want to make sure that there are no major issues.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

6 hours ago, AnkH said:

Yes. And according to the AS forums, SP1 for the A318/A319 will be released tomorrow to have at least some feedback from the A320/A321 variant (that already includes SP1).

This is incorrect information. It was never said that the A320/321 contains SP1 or that SP1 will be released tomorrow. SP1 is a long way off still. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1