Sign in to follow this  
Maurits Veen

PMDG Vehicle Liveries

Hey,

I was wondering if the Ground Vehicle liveries are still in the planning? The 744 V3 has been out for quite a while now and we haven't had any update other than that it is planned but might take some time as they're very hard to repaint. Is this still on the planning or is this idea scrapped?

Thanks!

31116201088_100bbb5353_o_d.png

Why not use gsx for ground vehicles plus you get a better pushback procedure and cargoloading.

1 minute ago, ph-cxz said:

Why not use gsx for ground vehicles plus you get a better pushback procedure and cargoloading.

I do but some airports aren't compatible with gsx

This has been discussed a few days ago, and apparently it is not currently high on the priority list.

1 hour ago, Maurits Veen said:

I do but some airports aren't compatible with gsx

Really?  I haven't found one yet, but I only have about a 150 of them.

Dan Downs KCRP

It has been a frustration to me too ... I have therefore altered my PMDG ground vehicles to a generic but fictional simulation of the Menzies ground vehicles - grey and white except for the Menzies logo and default lights, equipment, signs, etc.

This image shows some of the vehicles around a fictional Ansett B744 at Kansai, Japan ... https://www.dropbox.com/s/06sr8qwcoq8hv0k/MenziesGrndVehicles.jpg?dl=0

I figured that a fictional Menzies set of vehicles looked more realistic at any airport in the world than a PMDG set, which do not exist anywhere!

Cheers,

Brian

Cheers,  Brian L Robinson

Flight Simmer since 1983 - loving the brilliant Quality Wings 787 and all PMDG models!!