Sign in to follow this  
TimF

Traffic Global or Ultimate Traffic Live?

Yeah I am really hoping they approve my registration to their forums soon... If anyone knows the mods feel free to urge them to check their backlog 😉 my throttle is burning a hole through my desk AI traffic was the last immersion that I have until I am ready to fly again.  

What is up with Traffic Global? How is it still in early access? I see posts about it from 2017 (in early access)

It is frustrating because I remember how this was all about passion and when you see a piece of software that is in "early access" for 2 years it leads you to believe that it is all about getting a quick buck out of a demographic that usually has deep pockets and willing to spend $$$ on something they love. 

Which is why I am desperately F5'ing my email waiting for AIG to approve my registration request, from what I have read there seems to be some passion left there.  

Appears that the registration happened already, assumed I would get an email saying as such... Whelp looks like I have some learning to do!

Edited by snwboardn

Tyson Rose

Just my 2 cents, but TG you'd be much better off with a hard pass for at least another year or 2. It's got a long way to go to even come close to what AIG offers for free and is still fairly distant to even UTL.

Here's a pic of some freeware GA AI at KTEB, none of them are statics.

2019-8-5-11-18-3-900.jpg

Edited by Dave_YVR
  • Like 2

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Wow, that looks great! is that all done with AIG?

I am just getting started with AIG, actually pretty straight forward if you follow the pdf... I have by far seen worse installation methods. 

Tyson Rose

8 minutes ago, snwboardn said:

Wow, that looks great! is that all done with AIG?

No, sorry the GA is mostly from the UGA (Ultimate GA) packages which are available here on avsim and use updated P3dv4 models from the ORBX AI as well as those converted by the guys at AIG. Compared to the GA bizjets etc from UTL, MyT or TG where the models don't even look like the models they are supposed to represent and only come in 5 or 6 different liveries. To round it out as well, there's a payware HTAI Cessna Singles package that adds thousands of Cessna around the planet, the package was originally designed for FS9, but those models too have been converted and are available in the ORBX AI pack.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS