Sign in to follow this  
Egbert Drenth

AI2UTL Injector - Public Beta

I also do get CTD on certain airports and specific time of day. I tried to pin point which AI aircraft was doing that by removing half of my folders, then the other half. I was not able to pin point it a a specific aircraft. I feeling is that it is related to the number of aircraft loaded. I had also enabled content log to look for specific messages but didn't find anything. 

For example in my case for me at EGLL on a spring day in the afternoon, I get a consistent CTD on loading. remove half on my folders, still CTD, put back an move the another half, still CTD. Remove all ai planes but with UTL enabled, no CTD.

So far, I have never had a CTD in flight, just on load at a specific time and specific airport. And that was for only 3 situation so it hasn't been that much of a problem for me.

For me the main usefulness of UTL is the random picking of repaints more that the 'accurate' routes.

Vincent Rouleau

AMD Ryzen 7950X3d / 32.0GB G.SKILL Neo DDR5 6000 / Gigabyte  GeForce® RTX 4080 16Gig / / Samsung C49RG9 49' /ASUS  PB287QQ ‑ 27" UHD / AGAMMIX 2TB / Samsung 970 PRO 1TB /  PNY SSD 1TB / Windows 11 / Gigabyte B650M Elite Motherboard

I’ve had a crash in the air on a transatlantic flight (and not over Labrador this was post GSX dll update).

Ive just discovered this tool, which looks very interesting, but prior to use am RTFM and this thread before I cause myself some headaches...  🙂

Biggest question I have is why doesnt UTL provide update packages that simply replace liveries with updated ones that can just be dropped in?  Like updated new colors for United and Delta and Lufthansa etc?

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Well , the old UltimateTraffic 2 used to have somewhat regular updates that refreshed to liveries and schedules. But since UltimateTrafficLive has been launch , only one have the schedule been updated. And you can pick up some discontent in the forum about the PowerPack that has not been release 2 years after UTL having launched, so the community kind of took over. 

For my part, I'm happy with UTL, the updates for winter 2019 schedule update, manually created schedule xml file,  and the 4000 liveries that I downloaded thru different source. I've got as many man-hours do on livery management as actual sim time over the years.

But with AIG AI manager adding more and more airlines, UTL will become less and less relevant.

Vincent Rouleau

AMD Ryzen 7950X3d / 32.0GB G.SKILL Neo DDR5 6000 / Gigabyte  GeForce® RTX 4080 16Gig / / Samsung C49RG9 49' /ASUS  PB287QQ ‑ 27" UHD / AGAMMIX 2TB / Samsung 970 PRO 1TB /  PNY SSD 1TB / Windows 11 / Gigabyte B650M Elite Motherboard

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Thank you also to the FLAI team!

Thank you also to all the free/donate ware guys out there!

• Like 1

Xaver Uzo

fs2crew_747_banner4.png

On 4/9/2019 at 4:56 AM, Dave_YVR said:

Sounds like a good reason to swap over to AIG's AI Manager, then you get the newer models, repaints and the benefit of newer plans with accurate fleets etc. I know, I know, UTL uses "accurate" routes but they really are nothing more than the horribly basic routes produced from the FSX/P3d flight planner.

give us some time and you get that for free as well 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

Hello everyone, I would like to modify an aeroe in utlive, exactly this: the flight is now in real time on UTlive and in today's reality
but in UTlive it comes with B773 while in reality it is an A388

https://ibb.co/4dzR7q6

Is there a way to easily add Alpha India AI into UTL using A12UTL INjector?  If so how is it done.

Thank you

Bill

I think there is a way, but it's not exactly easy. You have to point flai2utl to the AIG aircraft directory and add an empty text file to each aircraft type to identify which aircraft to use for each type. The manual uses an example of creating an empty file named B738.ai2utl and specifically mentions that they used the Alpha India aircraft.

Edited by JasonPC

I had started to add the options to auto scan the aig oci folder not to have to create the .ai2utl files, but then, i gave up on utl. I have been on aig for more than 6 months.

Vincent Rouleau

I have AIG aircraft appear suddenly and cause a long stutter. I see it on the radar. The flight stops, several AI appear, then the flight continues.

And UTL aircraft do not cause problems.

EVGA 2080 Ti  FTW3 Hybrid , 8700K, 2Tb 970 EVO Plus, 48 Гб HyperX

MSFS 2020 Tech Alpha Insider

On 5/12/2020 at 6:08 PM, BMW969 said:

I have AIG aircraft appear suddenly and cause a long stutter. I see it on the radar. The flight stops, several AI appear, then the flight continues.

And UTL aircraft do not cause problems.

thats how OCI and BGL files are sadly working, there is an virtual bubble around the user Aircraft in which AI is visible, when this bubble is moving the Sim injects all airplanes for the next sector at once at the same location.... AIG is aware of this problem and working on a solution that is actual quite far in the development process.

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png