Figured I should formally introduce myself, after asking for help a number of time.

My name is Anthony, and I work for an aviation company (you may be able to figure out which one...), located at CYXX.  I am currently involved in getting 3 FTDs up and running for training purposes, after the last guy, uh, didn't work out.  I have a bachelor of computer information systems, and 10 years of IT experience, but 0 in sims.  I remember playing MSFS on a 486, along with enjoying a number of other assorted flight games over the years.

I am currently working with / learning about P3D version 3 and 4, and am considering building a home PC to learn a little about X-Plane, and to better contrast the two.

There is the possibility of going full time into the flight simulation world, and am going to have to decide my career path in the next 6 months.

Never boring.

When I'm not here, I enjoy spending time with my wife, and little fuzzy dog. I've done some cycling, some travelling, some photography and some music over the years. I am also looking forward to having front-row seats to the airshow again this year.

Thanks all!

Edited by Conair_Anthony
added content

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Welcome Anthony!  Hope you enjoy your visits to AVSIM.  Thanks for posting some information about you and your family. 

Best regards,

Jim

• Like 1

Hi Jim, I appreciate the welcome.  This site is a fantastic resource, and has a lot of great people to learn from. :)

• Like 1