woodchild

How to deactivate Licence? p3d v4 PMDG 747-400 and other

Recommended Posts

Hello all,

 

i have a Problem,

i must reinstall my sim and the addon´s say to many Licence activations.

Now the support write me i can deactivate the licences bevore i deinstall.

The support wrote that i can delete the Licences in the FMC menu.

But where? What he mean with FMC? this is the Panel in the Cockpit or not?

How to do this? I cant find help, cant find anything here about this.

Sorry for my bad english i´m german.

Can anyone tell me how to do this?

-> i read this "FMC in PMDG SETUP" <- but i can´t find FMC in PDMG Setup. Where i can find it?

Look attatched Picture where is it?Picture where FMC setup

 

 

Greetings

Share this post


Link to post
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

1 minute ago, woodchild said:

Hello all,

 

i have a Problem,

i must reinstall my sim and the addon´s say to many Licence activations.

Now the support write me i can deactivate the licences bevore i deinstall.

The support wrote that i can delete the Licences in the FMC menu.

But where? What he mean with FMC? this is the Panel in the Cockpit or not?

How to do this? I cant find help, cant find anything here about this.

Sorry for my bad english i´m german.

Can anyone tell me how to do this?

-> i read this "FMC in PMDG SETUP" <- but i can´t find FMC in PDMG Setup. Where i can find it?

Look attatched Picture where is it?Picture where FMC setup

 

 

Greetings

Both me and Paul told you where to find it. Did you go over the introduction manual as Paul suggested?

Share this post


Link to post

yes bouth told me "in the fmc" but i don´t know FMC. FMC for me is the Panel in the Cockpit, you mean this? And the Introduction Manual i cant find too, all i have is the readme.

This is the reason for the screenshot i attatched, in the Top bar is no entry where i can manage licences

Is this the FMC you mean?

b737-fmc.jpg

Edited by woodchild

Share this post


Link to post

the  introduction manual is  in  your  747  folder   under  flight  manuals,   

You can deactivate your license through the FMC in PMDG SETUP -> LICENSE -> UNREGISTER PRODUCT  

you need  to go the  captain  or  co pilot  fmc    press menu   till you see  pmdg  set  up  going  by memory  here  should  be  on the  right hand side

Edited by pete_auau

Share this post


Link to post

Take a closer look at his FMC panel image just posted. Doesn't look anything like the current QOTSII FMC panel I am looking at right now. I wonder is it (a) a non-PMDG 747 or (b) an earlier rendition

Share this post


Link to post

i have the actually version from PMDG. That is what i say, there is nothing. prepare3d v4.4 and the actual 747

Edited by woodchild

Share this post


Link to post

When you hit menu on your fmc panel what options are shown. 

Share this post


Link to post

This is what i have: (And i have no Flight Manuals Folder (and no Flight Manual) on my complete Computer)

Scenario:

Edit, Load, Reset, Save, End Scenario, Exit

 

Vehicle:

Select, Instrument Panel, Kneeboard, Fuel and Payload, Failures

 

Navigation:

Go to Airport, Map. Flight Planner, Navigation Log(Greyed out), Visual Flight Path, Navigation Visuals, Air Traffic Control

 

World:

Time and Season, Time Preview, Weather, Scenario Library

 

Options:

Pause Scenario, Slew Mode, Position Freeze User, Position Freeze All, Simulation Rate, Sound, Add-Ons, General, Controls

 

Views:

Full Screen, New View, Change View, Unlock View, Close View, Panel Only View, Window Definitions, Manage Cameras, Reset Camera, View Group Management, Observer Management, Windows Titles, Axis Indicator, Top-down Orientation, Spot View 00

 

Analysis:

Instant Replay, Start Recording, Load Recording, Playback Controls, Flight Analysis, Pilot Records

 

Network:

Multiplayer, Chat Window

 

Tools:

SimDirector

 

Virtual Reality:

Enable Virtual Reality, VR Settings

 

Help:

Keyboard Assignments, Learning Center, Prepar3D on the Web, About Lockheed Martin Prepar3D

 

Add-Ons:

iFly744, utLive, Sode 1.6.4, FSUIPC, PMDG RainMaker, Couatl Settings, Couatl Live Update, GSX, Addon Manager, RAAS Professional

 

 

Have I understood that correctly? Then somewhere would have to be the menu PDMG setup? Under which rider?

Edited by woodchild

Share this post


Link to post

The menu on the CDU/FMC can only be seen once you have loaded the plane in the simulator. You can not deactivate your license without first being able to activate your license and load the plane. Correct me if I am wrong people! 

Load the plane at any airport. Press and hold the menu key for a few seconds. This will power the CDU even if the plane has no power. Then you can follow instructions earlier in this forum. 

Once again I was just passing by this thread if I am not correct someone please inform me. 

Good luck! 

Share this post


Link to post

i was on PDMG 747-400 House, The Basic, as i make the List. You say Press and hold the Menu Key, what / where is the menu Key? You mean a Button on the Keyboard?

Edited by woodchild

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, woodchild said:

yes bouth told me "in the fmc" but i don´t know FMC. FMC for me is the Panel in the Cockpit, you mean this? And the Introduction Manual i cant find too, all i have is the readme.

This is the reason for the screenshot i attatched, in the Top bar is no entry where i can manage licences

Is this the FMC you mean?

b737-fmc.jpg

Menu key button on left.. Second button from top. Press and hold! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, vc10man said:

Take a closer look at his FMC panel image just posted. Doesn't look anything like the current QOTSII FMC panel I am looking at right now. I wonder is it (a) a non-PMDG 747 or (b) an earlier rendition

That's because it's a real life one from an actual plane! 

🙂

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, sloppysmusic said:

The menu on the CDU/FMC can only be seen once you have loaded the plane in the simulator. You can not deactivate your license without first being able to activate your license and load the plane. Correct me if I am wrong people! 

Load the plane at any airport. Press and hold the menu key for a few seconds. This will power the CDU even if the plane has no power. Then you can follow instructions earlier in this forum. 

Once again I was just passing by this thread if I am not correct someone please inform me. 

Good luck! 

Spot-on with your assistance there, Russell.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, sloppysmusic said:

That's because it's a real life one from an actual plane! 

🙂

Ah, now you have me at an advantage. In which case, the Menu button should be in the same place for the sim rendition, logically, as PMDG replicate everything, to a tee.

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, sloppysmusic said:

Menu key button on left.. Second button from top. Press and hold! 

Now i have it! Thanks all for Help!

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, woodchild said:

Now i have it! Thanks all for Help!

You're welcome and thanks for your kind words woodchild! 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now