Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

Falcon 50 v1.7 Beta Released to Flysimware Store for Testing

2 hours ago, MartinRex007 said:

Just installed the new update v1.7 and I'm using P3D v2.4 and have the flashes in the VC similar to the issue we had with earlier Beta versions, these are pretty significant flashes now, I was previously using Falcon 50 v1.5b which didn't have this problem? I installed under the P3D v2.0 click box in the installer.

Thanks

Martin

Interesting that v1.7 works in some sort of fashion with P3Dv2.4, while in my P3D v4.3, the aircraft is invisible. I have rolled back to 1.2. while I plan my move to P3Dv4.4 

Geoff Bryce

The cause of the earlier flashing in the VC was as I understood it that on 32 bit systems Mark and team were running up against limits on the number of tags that can be used in the VC. I wonder if the higher resolution textures take away some of that memory which is causing these flashes to reappear?

8 hours ago, vcarlo said:

Enjoying the 1.7 update ! I love the new textures and PBR looks awesome.   I have an issue that is probably not a bug, but someone may have some input.  I can only see the new pulse lights during dawn, dusk, or night conditions.  During daytime they are invisible even though the landing lights during day are very bright and visible.  I use HDR and was wondering if HDR is causing the pulse lights from being seen during daytime.  Thanks again for the great update :biggrin:

Landing lights were coded to not work during the day. We are updating this so the bulbs will work during the day but the light on the ground will not. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, MartinRex007 said:

The cause of the earlier flashing in the VC was as I understood it that on 32 bit systems Mark and team were running up against limits on the number of tags that can be used in the VC. I wonder if the higher resolution textures take away some of that memory which is causing these flashes to reappear?

No the textures would not effect this but the memory usage would go up. The flashing is still from the amount of coding. We brought back the animated shades in the curtain because we noticed no flashing anytime during our updating. Seems very stable. Also we stopped using a converter that now refuses to work and went with the original and it also seems to prevent the flashing. So again we expect no flashing.

That's odd something is causing the flashing in the VC with v1.7 installed running P3D v2.4.

Thanks

Martin

Edited by MartinRex007

1 hour ago, por930 said:

Interesting that v1.7 works in some sort of fashion with P3Dv2.4, while in my P3D v4.3, the aircraft is invisible. I have rolled back to 1.2. while I plan my move to P3Dv4.4 

Again you mixing something up. Your V2.4 works because it needs to load a 32 bit. The V4 does not work because your installing the 32 bit. It needs the 64 bit. Only choose V4 installation. Or the issue is you do not have V4. You may have V3.4. 

5 hours ago, Ralvarez232 said:

Outstanding!! Great update that I think makes this the best business jet for Flight sim simulation. Surprisingly  although the new texture size is like 2 times the old size, the performance is really grate, I should say also that is better than before!! Congratulations for the Flysimware team and hope this could make a solid platform for future developments. Commercially I would understand a price increase  that I would be certainly willing to pay, What we would want is a solid platform for future developments 😃. Just only one little issue, I can't get the GPU in aircraft configuration, FSXE.

Cheers!

Roberto

Generators off, ext power switch needs to be on and parking brake on. Then in the aircraft option panel click the GPU to cycle through the choices.

1 hour ago, Flysimware said:

Landing lights were coded to not work during the day. We are updating this so the bulbs will work during the day but the light on the ground will not. 

Thanks for the info...good to hear... I have completed 3 flights with the beta 1.7 (P3D v4.4) and happy to report no issues . This is a great aircraft ! 

WAT1460.png

9 hours ago, Marc320 said:

Hum Big issue on my p3dv4.4 FPS drop at 10 fps !!! 

So By Day no problem 60 fps

By night 10 FPS if i set Dynamic lightning off i go around 60 again.

Marc

This would be a sim issue. Our model does not change FPS from day to night with all lights on even with dynamic lighting off or on. The FPS is exactly the same. 

15 hours ago, ark said:

In FSXSE if I select  'All Systems Off' mode from the Hanger popup I am then able to select a GPU on the Aircraft Options popup. Note all generators must be off before selecting a GPU.

Al

11 hours ago, Flysimware said:

Generators off, ext power switch needs to be on and parking brake on. Then in the aircraft option panel click the GPU to cycle through the choices.

Great! I was trying to start the GPU when "Ready to Start". Nice GPU options. Thank You!

Roberto

11 hours ago, Flysimware said:

This would be a sim issue. Our model does not change FPS from day to night with all lights on even with dynamic lighting off or on. The FPS is exactly the same. 

Curiously Today it's work fine!

Enjoy it

so unless I missed something...Im gathering this 1.7 will NOT work with anything but v4.4?? seems kinda rough I have to upgrade the entire sim for one plane..theres no comparability to run it without PBR in v4.3 at all? 

20 minutes ago, chevelle505 said:

so unless I missed something...Im gathering this 1.7 will NOT work with anything but v4.4?? seems kinda rough I have to upgrade the entire sim for one plane..theres no comparability to run it without PBR in v4.3 at all? 

You missed something, but not your fault as it wasn't explained in the installer. You'll have to install the P3Dv3 version if you have P3D v4.3 and below.

Link to my personal website where my work is shown.
https://eliamonater.wixsite.com/wickeddesigns