Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil56

Imaginesim WSSS Singapore Changi...

3 hours ago, Alexandre6463 said:

Ich erlebe genau die gleichen Probleme

Ask me honestly what flightbeam or Flytampa do differently, there the airports run with everything on Max.

Can not use this airport !!

spacer.png    

Cheers

Torsten Künne

So I have discovered something that could possibly explain some the problems at this airport. I noticed that if I check the SODE option in the config program then the terminals are all missing and only jetways are shown. I have moving jetways but nothing else. If I uncheck the SODE option then all the terminals are back but I don't have moving jetways. So for some reason I can't have both and I don't have any service vehicles at WSSS no matter what option I choose. It doesn't solve all the problems but it may help with the invisible terminal problem. Hope it helps.

What ImagineSim WSSS version is available now?

Patricio Valdes

On 3/16/2019 at 6:20 PM, Nemo said:

Unfortunately, I'm experiencing CTDs with PMDGs T7 during approach (20C/02C). First the sound stops then CTD. This was after the update, which installed correctly as I've verified when I loaded a new flight  with P3Ds default plane at WSSS.

Yes I have the same problem. Just reinstalled p3d and scenery few days ago so downloaded new installation file. Today approaching 20R in final and crashed to desktop like you mentioned exactly! 

Did you manage to find a fix?

Any help would be appreciated. cheers. 

Swadeep

Same here, i flew to it once after i bought the release version and shelved it immediately afterwards as it was such an abysmal experience. Gave it another chance after the big update came out and....again a big NOPE before i even departed from the airport. 

Funny thing is, in the manual they claim they achieved "excellent results" with medium settings, not far from what most of us are using to achieve a good balance between detail and performance. My I7-8700k/2080TI combo is seriously struggling to even reach 20FPS using settings that get me very reasonable performance in other major, large city airports like KSFO, KSEA, LFPG. EHAM or even EGLL

And then they even recommend to set dynamic reflections to either high or ultra....Cant wait to fly to WSSS during rain season....

I had Imagine WSSS in my days on FSX but it was of medium quality.

Thanks mates for the heads up on the issue of this scenery for P3D.

I intended to buy WSSS for P3D but I will save my money for another developer.

It is really time FlyTampa or FlightBeam make a WSSS (and RJTT). And I hope that Taxi2Gate will update VHHH.

That way we would have quality scenery for major asian airports.

On top of that, we would need the OrbX Asia LC 😉

- TONY -

1 hour ago, asadkamal said:

Same issue here. Almost unusable.

regards 

Asad

Is the issue only related to PMDG 777? 

Thanks Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Another successful flight to WSSS with animations off though and all other options on. But W-O-W does this scenery perform so bad. It should not be this bad for performance I get better at almost every other airport. It now performs like flying into NYC.

I have turned it off. It made the sim crash even when just overflying.

Erhard

I9 11900k RTX 3080 TI 3 x 55" LED TV 4K, 2 more PCs for displays and hardware connection Prosim A320

Finally I could not resist to biy WSSS to complement my major asian airports VHHX, RJTT.

Can someone say if that is normal or I have a problem with the scenery? Is it the military airport?!?

wsss2.png

- TONY -

On 6/16/2019 at 9:55 AM, Simicro said:

Finally I could not resist to biy WSSS to complement my major asian airports VHHX, RJTT.

Can someone say if that is normal or I have a problem with the scenery? Is it the military airport?!?

wsss2.png

The military part of the airport is under construction and not modeled

• Like 1

I flew into Singapore two weeks ago - what you show in the screenshot is almost exactly what you see from the air. A large undeveloped area being dug up.

• Like 1

Thanks guys. So all is normal in the scenery.

- TONY -

Everyone, what is the library scenery order for each entry in the addon xml? The manual says it will load the first one then the rest on top but I have odd elevation issues in the night time especially the runway markings are floating above the runway and my order of entries must not be right.