Nemo

Prepar3D Guide

It seems that the "Prepare3D Guide" from Rob A. is no more available here on AVSIM. Unfortunately, I cannot find it in my backups. Any other way to get a copy?

Don't have it bookmarked on my phone but, pretty sure he has his own website with loads of resources on flight SIM, so might be he has a copy there.  

Cheers

2 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I'm seeing it. 

Yes, but you can't download.

Posted (edited)

I believe most of that guide pertained to p3dv3 and earlier...anyway its been removed.

Edited by rickgo
spelling

i know, but I wanted to check sth which is still relevant for me

It can now be downloaded.  Be careful with the data as it is out of date.  Best to go by the pinned topics in the P3DV4 Tips and Tricks forum.

3 hours ago, Nemo said:

Yes, but you can't download.

Earlier this morning I didn't see the notice (when you click the Download Link) that the Guide is currently being updated and the new version will be available soon.

Since the document is Copyrighted, I'm not able to provide you with a copy.  However you might be able to send a PM to Jim Young and see if he'll send you a copy or he can PM me and authorize me to do so, and I'll be happy to!