Sign in to follow this  

Posted (edited)

It was a pleasant afternoon short haul to deliver some cargo from Stansted up to Manchester..

vcmFwa5.jpg

Jf30gHF.jpg

ukvq0t3.jpg

Edited by HighBypass
  • Like 2

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Posted (edited)

Looks like both you and I were flying the MD-11 in the virtual sky...at the same time. BTW, I came very close to selecting FedEx too, but switched to Aeroflot Cargo in the last minute...glad I did...🙂...

The FedEx skin fits well on the MD-11. Nice shots with good AI aircraft! The VC looks good too...and that purple texture under the "flap-lever" matches mine, initially I thought it was an artifact from my FSX-SE, but it seems MD intended it that way...

Edited by P_7878
  • Like 1

With two MD-11 posts in one day, I'm starting to get an MD-11 itch. Looks good

I checked out the developer's website, but I was wondering, did SkySimulations model anything in the way of VNAV or FLC mode on the autopilot? 

Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

I do not believe so, it is a "lite" sim with a version of Easy FMC within it. 

http://emarciano.free.fr/En/EasyFMC.htm

It is a little overpriced, especially for what would be classed as a "lite" plane yes, but it gives me great visuals, nice flight dynamics and a great VC to fly it from together with a reasonable simulation of a cold & dark startup.

It does have some quirks as discussed in other posts and I have yet to have a reply to the tickets I've raised.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HighBypass said:

I do not believe so, it is a "lite" sim with a version of Easy FMC within it. 

http://emarciano.free.fr/En/EasyFMC.htm

It is a little overpriced, especially for what would be classed as a "lite" plane yes, but it gives me great visuals, nice flight dynamics and a great VC to fly it from together with a reasonable simulation of a cold & dark startup.

It does have some quirks as discussed in other posts and I have yet to have a reply to the tickets I've raised.

Thanks for the info. That's exactly what needed to know before purchasing. It's still a very nice plane to look at, and I hope to see more posts here with it.

• Like 1

Check out my other posts where I raise some questions. Cheers!