I have tried searching to see if it were already asked, but no such luck.

Is there any plans on bringing support for an iPad App for us pilots who fly with iPad support? Would love to have this as an app, although I'm sure the code doesn't just hop over lol. I figured I'd ask the question, either way I am pleased with the program.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Certainly not a hop over. More a re-write using parts of LNM. Unlikely to happen soon (if). Same applies to an Android port.

Alex

Posted (edited)

Check out the FltPlan Go app.  Uses your home wifi to connect the simulator to the iPad.  Its also a real life aviation app and is very robust. Here is a link to a four year old Avsim topic. No time right now to update the review, but it has just gotten better and better over the past 4 years.  I don't fly without it!

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/471387-fltplan-go-app-for-ipad-way-cool/

Edited by fppilot

Is'nt it right that FltPlan is available only in NA? LittleNavMap on my IPad .. uhhh, take my money 🙂

Hi Folks,

Yeah - I hear that - as this is the ONLY source of FREE georeferenced approach plates and taxi diagrams I know of... Honestly - I've been concerned that Garmin would stop this at some point as they don't like to do anything for free...

Regards,
Scott