Sign in to follow this  
MD83

All FSX Forum Messages now Transferred

>All existing messages in the MS FSX forum have now been>successfully moved to this forum.Was the thread made by those who were trying to get more beta keys distributed deleted? I can't seem to find it anymore.

Hi TomA thread on FSX system performance seems to be missing. I contributed to it early this morning but I doesn't appear on a search. Were some threads moved out?

Regards

Howard

H D Isaacs

Oh ... I liked it better when they were seperated. Not that I'm not interrested in FSX, but it isn't out yet and this whole forum is flooded with FSX-threads ...Eagle

Guest Badger

I agree.Having a separate FSX Forum was betterMarkDell XPS Gen3 (3.6GHz/800FSB) | 2GB DDR SDRAM | 360GB SATA RAID 0 | 256MB ATI Radeon X850 PE (Catalyst 6.5) | Audigy 2 ZS Sound | Saitek X52 | WindowsXP Pro (SP2) | DirectX 9.0c

Guest JoJoDawg

>I agree.>>Having a separate FSX Forum was better>>Mark>>Dell XPS Gen3 (3.6GHz/800FSB) | 2GB DDR SDRAM | 360GB SATA>RAID 0 | 256MB ATI Radeon X850 PE (Catalyst 6.5) | Audigy 2 ZS>Sound | Saitek X52 | WindowsXP Pro (SP2) | DirectX 9.0cDitto

I have to agree on this one also. I would MAYBE think about a merge once the product is available. And then merge them about a 60 days after release.

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

It seems as if there are no messages from perhaps mid August to 4th September that ended up here, am I wrong ?Regards,Siggy

Siggy Schwarz

>>All existing messages in the MS FSX forum have now been>>successfully moved to this forum.>>Was the thread made by those who were trying to get more beta>keys distributed deleted? I can't seem to find it anymore. I can confirm that a few threads dealing with the beta, the availablity of keys and the way the beta process has been handled by Fileplanet and ACES/Microsoft have indeed gone missing during the merger of the FSX forum into the general forum.Threads to which I contributed yesterday morning (Danish Time/GMT +1) were missing in the afternoon efter the merger - apparently gone AWOL.This link to one of those threads in the old FSX forum:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=18748#18934is now of course resulting in an error message, but could be helpful in identifying the error in the merging proces and restoring the thread.Lars

Hello,I agree.

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

>>I agree.>>>>Having a separate FSX Forum was better>>>>Mark>>>>Dell XPS Gen3 (3.6GHz/800FSB) | 2GB DDR SDRAM | 360GB SATA>>RAID 0 | 256MB ATI Radeon X850 PE (Catalyst 6.5) | Audigy 2>ZS>>Sound | Saitek X52 | WindowsXP Pro (SP2) | DirectX 9.0c>>>DittoDitto x 2

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

I agree. This is a mess.

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

At this writing, 628 people have read this thread. All of 7 have objected to the merge of the two forums. What am I to conclude by that? A "mess"? I don't think so.

One could say that of all those that read this thread, none were in favour of the forum merge Tom ;-)No offence meant, just playing devils advocate (I wonder if that gets hashed?)Yes, I too liked FSX seperate.

Cheers

Paul Golding