Sign in to follow this  
Ezra

P3D Future

47 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

There’s no need to ask ridiculous questions. Of course I’m aware satellites orbit throughout the year. If it was just a case of replacing summer tiles with winter ones on a specific date it might be doable.

But we’re talking about adding snow when it snows. If you know the climate of the U.K. you’ll know rain can turn to snow and a few days later turn back to rain. How on earth do you model that? The answer is you can’t.

Let’s leave it there until there’s some concrete info.

OK Ray, here is how it works. You will buy the basic MS2020 for $39.95. It comes with your very own free Satellite that will follow your simulated aircraft via bluetooth and download up to date photo perfect scenery with RTX version 6 to a secret Microsoft cloud server that you also get for free and then it will shoot all the data to your computer or Cell Phone.. Simple stuff really. You got to keep up with Dream Tech.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

OOPs I am sorry, I actually thought it was the MS forum. Got to pay more attention to the program!!

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

Just now, shivers9 said:

OOPs I am sorry, I actually thought it was the MS forum. Got to pay more attention to the program!!

Well yes it is getting confusing because nobody stayed on topic lol.. so not your fault! 😛

41 minutes ago, fluffyflops said:

You must have more money than sense. The aerosoft isn't that far off

i also own all the aerosoft

ok - this is getting far off the OT. Locking it down. 

If you want to discuss the ikns and outs of the new MSFS, please use our forum here at Avsim

https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/863-microsoft-flight-simulator/

Vic

• Like 3

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors