Sign in to follow this  
David Vega

Carenado's B120 is Out. Got it? What do you think?

Thanks FDEev, that shutdown works fine. I am slowly getting things to work. I have got the issue with Frame rates sorted. One needs to just click on something on the FMS in the VC and up go the frames to normal. Very strange. Happens with the 390 Premier 1A as well. Is fine though with the Cessna 525A Citation. The Flight 1 GTN 750 is though not working. Bits bleeding through to its right into the radios. Very weird. Also if the Radio Master is switched off and on again the MFD et al do not return. So some reports to Carenado.

Although the shutdown works twith this crutch, it's unfortunate that you can't shutdown or start the engines in a realistic way 😞

• Upvote 1

Agree indeed. Still it is better than nothing. The F1 GTN 750 issue is the most serious now and I have reported the problem to Carenado. Interesting the RXP works fine.

Yes same Problem here, cannot get the F1 GTN 750 integrated with the aircraft. Yes pressing F10 it brings it up as a separate screen but other than that I have a BLACK Blank screen in the middle of the Virtual Cockpit. When you pay near on $70 Australian, its not good service. Not happy!!!!!!!!

Brian

BJ from OZ

16 hours ago, spilok said:

Do they listen to their customers?

?
That is the conclusion you draw based on the fact they didn't consult you to check your wish list....

• Like 1

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

5 hours ago, BernieFlyer said:

Agree indeed. Still it is better than nothing. The F1 GTN 750 issue is the most serious now and I have reported the problem to Carenado. Interesting the RXP works fine.

I have also opened a ticket on this with Carenado support. It is hopefully something simple that needs to be modified as the F1 GTN750 integrates without problems into the VC of all the other Carenado aircraft where this option is offered.

Bill

7 hours ago, Egbert Drenth said:

?
That is the conclusion you draw based on the fact they didn't consult you to check your wish list....

Yes.

• Upvote 2

Appreciate all your responses.  I'm still on the fence, but definitively will wait to make a decision.  I think we all know that most Carenado products have bugs upon release.  Carenado addresses some and appears to ignore some.  Their marketing strategy appears to be focused on releasing visually stunning airplanes that virtual pilots of all skill levels can appreciate.  This, of course, upsets some of the advanced virtual pilots who wish such visually stunning airplanes would be equally stunning with regards to systems simulation.  It would be great if other developers sold simulated components that could be plugged into Carenado airplanes, like Flight1's GTN 750.  Imagine an electrical, fuel, FMCs, pneumatics, and others.  One could build up (pay) a Carenado airplane with as much simulated components as one wishes to have.  Anyway, I'm glad Carenado is still developing for this hobby.  They may not be releasing the product most people want, but they are releasing the products some want and that's better than nothing.  

Again, appreciate your responses and comments.  

Dave

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

Response back from Carenado: 

Carenado Support, Oct 8, 17:04 -03:

Thanks, we've received this report before and we're working on it.
Regards

Carenado.

On 10/8/2019 at 8:27 AM, baxterbj said:

Yes same Problem here, cannot get the F1 GTN 750 integrated with the aircraft. Yes pressing F10 it brings it up as a separate screen but other than that I have a BLACK Blank screen in the middle of the Virtual Cockpit. When you pay near on $70 Australian, its not good service. Not happy!!!!!!!!

Brian

BJ from OZ

Received a reply from Carenado regarding my ticket on the F1GTN - they say it will be corrected in the next release.

Dale

Dale

Yes, I also got a response on the future GTN fix. I must say the B120 does seem to fly nicely. That is from a real pilot (singles up to 8 seaters) who has never flown a turboprop in real life but it does seem nice.

Bernie

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, tanker said:

Received a reply from Carenado regarding my ticket on the F1GTN - they say it will be corrected in the next release.

Dale

Thanks Dale, Yes I got the reply as well.

Regards Brian

BJ from OZ

The problem with GTN750 is that if you install Reality XP it will cancel all your F1 GTN750 so will have to wait for update.

V1.1 is out already and seems to have fixed the F1 GTN 750 and several other issues. My fps are now normal as well. See Forum Topic on V1.1. Nice gift of 2 new paints as well. Another release coming soon to fix a few other reported issues.

Bernie

I took the plunge and purchased (V1.1). F1 GTN works no problems and frames are good. I think it is a step up from the SAAB and I'm really enjoying it. I like that you have control over the instrument lights and they're not just flood lit like other Carenado turbo props. The sounds are great too.

Murray Dreyer