When i try to run vPilot i get and error the says "UnspecifiedError calling waveinOpen". How do I fix this?

Edited by williebarry1

Try posting in the VPilot forum in the VATSIM forums. Get a quicker answer there most likely

Richie Walsh

Although it looks like an audio problem. Did you try rebooting?

Mario Di Lauro

49 minutes ago, Irishcurse said:

Try posting in the VPilot forum in the VATSIM forums. Get a quicker answer there most likely

I did, nothing helpful so far.

10 minutes ago, tamsini said:

Although it looks like an audio problem. Did you try rebooting?

I did reboot and it didn't fix the problem.

are you running it as administrator?

9700k | Maximus XI Hero| 32gb DDR4 3000 | 1080Ti 11GB | 1tb EVO Plus 970 and 500GB M2+3TB HDD | 43" Samsung X60R 4k and 2  22" monitors | Corsair RM750x |  240MM AIO.  Win 10 Home. 

Posting the issue in the vPilot forum is you best bet. I had an issue with the programme some time ago, posted in the forum and got an almost immediate response and resolution to my issue from Ross who is absolutely on the ball.

P8Z77-V PRO | i5 3570K @4.2GHz | 8GB DDR3 | EVGA GTX670 2GB | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO |2TB Seagate | Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS | CH Yoke | Win 7 PRO 64 | yup, still on FSX |

Tony K.

16 hours ago, williebarry1 said:

I fix it.

How?

Erich BernerFSBetaTesters.png

5 hours ago, ErichB said:

How?

By going to device manager, selecting sound, video, and game controllers and uninstalling all audio drivers. When you select uninstall and make sure to select delete the driver software for device before uninstalling. You can restart pc after that if you want. I didn't. In the device manager select scan for hardware changes and it should reinstall audio drivers.

Edited by williebarry1