Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Eaglesoft Citation Excel out

44 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

textures are "minimalistic"? That doesn't sound all that promising....

Possibly the wrong word, but not over textured like some, hence why I was at pains to point out it's not a bad thing. Will get some pics tonight and you can make your own mind up....

NavData issue is now sorted out for me, so should be able to get some time in on it later..... 

G

• Like 1

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

18 minutes ago, Gazzareth said:

Possibly the wrong word, but not over textured like some, hence why I was at pains to point out it's not a bad thing. Will get some pics tonight and you can make your own mind up....

NavData issue is now sorted out for me, so should be able to get some time in on it later..... 

G

Glad to hear, looking forward to seeing some pictures. I'll get home late tonight so might hit the buy button if the wife is in bed 😉

• Like 1

Greg Marshall

Windows 10 x64 | i7-6700K Skylake 4.2 GHz | 16GB DDR4 2133MHz | 750W PSU | GTX 970 4GB | Asus Z170 PRO Gaming Motherboard | H80i V2 CPU Cooler | Cooler Master Silencio 652S Case | Asus 23" Frameless Full HD Monitor | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD for OS & 2TB Seagate HDD for FSX            

We need a Review PLEASE...

• Upvote 1

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

3 hours ago, et31 said:

Glad to hear, looking forward to seeing some pictures. I'll get home late tonight so might hit the buy button if the wife is in bed 😉

Be late tonight / early tomorrow morning before I even start a flight - so here's a few with her set up on the ground to keep you going:::

49090310911_3abe88a44f_k.jpg

49090514147_10030d6a95_k.jpg

49090310751_588cf41582_k.jpg

49090310636_a3d7c0e095_k.jpgDesktop Screenshot 2019.11.19 - 14.28.09.92 by Gary Davies, on Flickr

G

Note:You can tell I fired her up in a hurry, spot the error lol .. ..,

Edited by Gazzareth
Forgot to do something !!
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gazzareth said:

Be late tonight / early tomorrow morning before I even start a flight - so here's a few with her set up on the ground to keep you going:::

G

Cheers G - really appreciate that.

If you get a chance can you do some shots when your flying with the night lighting and also some external views?

🙂

Greg Marshall

Windows 10 x64 | i7-6700K Skylake 4.2 GHz | 16GB DDR4 2133MHz | 750W PSU | GTX 970 4GB | Asus Z170 PRO Gaming Motherboard | H80i V2 CPU Cooler | Cooler Master Silencio 652S Case | Asus 23" Frameless Full HD Monitor | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD for OS & 2TB Seagate HDD for FSX            

38 minutes ago, et31 said:

Cheers G - really appreciate that.

If you get a chance can you do some shots when your flying with the night lighting and also some external views?

🙂

I will see what I can do, might try for a video as well since I'll be up until about 5am - just going to put my other flying plans on hold lol...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Gazzareth said:

I will see what I can do, might try for a video as well since I'll be up until about 5am - just going to put my other flying plans on hold lol...

Great, thank you so much!

Greg Marshall

Judging from my previous experience with the Eaglesoft Citation X, when it was released it was an outstanding product with features very few developers offered. I haven’t had the opportunity to check out the XLS, but judging from the previous attention to detail I am sure it will be an amazing product.

They announced this product long before P3Dv4 gained popularity so I am at least happy they simply didn’t abandon 32bit users. Truth be told, despite what polls may show, there are many people who still use 32bit simulators who do not have an online presence on various forums. Additionally, some use both 32 and 64bit.

A product that cost $100+ (for a 32bit or 64bit platform) shouldn’t be all that surprising in 2019 with all of the new features that are possible.

y572_3.jpgC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Marlon Carter - AVSIM Reviewer

I pinched myself but it still reads "32-bit and $120". Funny times.

• Upvote 1

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

I am not overly pleased with price point and how that may equate for 64 bit.  I also am disappointed by the whole navigation data choice.  Too bad - so sad for me.   I *hope* the Challenger is not past this in terms of price point - I honestly look to that as what I would potentially buy (probably the -X as well...).  I do hope it is successful for EagleSoft despite my consternation.  

Joe Lorenc

@Gazzareth did you manage to post any other screenshots or videos? Don't want to miss anything on YouTube etc!

Edited by et31
  • Upvote 1

Greg Marshall

2 hours ago, et31 said:

@Gazzareth did you manage to post any other screenshots or videos? Don't want to miss anything on YouTube etc!

No, haven't as yet, ran into an issue I think I have had before in other aircraft with NavData which caused problems and basically the whole night went trying to work out what I was doing that caused it. Odd because it is a different data set, but 100% sure that the problem last time went away when I upgraded the Navigraph data from the free set ........ but this time it's not Navigraph. Back working now so it will be next week before I get a chance to touch the sim 😞

G

7 minutes ago, Gazzareth said:

No, haven't as yet, ran into an issue I think I have had before in other aircraft with NavData which caused problems and basically the whole night went trying to work out what I was doing that caused it. Odd because it is a different data set, but 100% sure that the problem last time went away when I upgraded the Navigraph data from the free set ........ but this time it's not Navigraph. Back working now so it will be next week before I get a chance to touch the sim 😞

G

Thanks for the update G. Look forward to the picture, I’ll stay patient!

Greg Marshall