Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Eaglesoft Citation Excel out

2 hours ago, Carlos Amaral said:

You guys give so much importance to things that are just not important and futile.

😂

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Carlos Amaral said:

You guys give so much importance to things that are just not important and futile. This is an airplane focused on systems and avionics. Perfect for people who fly in real life or just want to learn more about how to work with the Pro Line 21 and the all the systems of the Citation XLS+. If you want flying textures just stick with Carenados.
Btw, as far as I know Eaglesoft doesn't force anyone to buy their products!

If im paying $120 (i am expecting even higher for 64-bit), I would word not allowed well expect it to be A+ in every category. For p3dv4,  It should even have PBR  for that price. That's PMDG and FSLabs level of pricing, and they have all bases covered. Even the Leonardo Maddog has everything and it is almost half of the price. The FSX version of the Majestic Q400 was developed several years ago. Even that looks better than those Carenado flying textures and has the systems and avionics going for it at less than half the price of this!

Why should we hold Eaglesoft to a different standard? I know they have the ability and I am hoping they can meet it.

And I agree, the nice thing is that a customer can vote with his wallet. Ill just mention that I am not surprised that we cannot find a single video of this on youtube and we cannot see a single streamer flying this plane.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

Aerosoft just released their CRJ upgrade which includes a November 2019 AIRAC and dual compatibility with their own nav data product and Navigraph. Just thought I’d mention that in case ESDG is interested in what’s happening in the marketplace. 

13 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

Aerosoft just released their CRJ upgrade which includes a November 2019 AIRAC and dual compatibility with their own nav data product and Navigraph. Just thought I’d mention that in case ESDG is interested in what’s happening in the marketplace. 

Let it go.  Seriously.  No matter what anyone states, you're going to complain.  You've made your point. Time to move on.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

37 minutes ago, WarpD said:

Let it go.  Seriously.  No matter what anyone states, you're going to complain.  You've made your point. Time to move on.

Will do. Hopefully y’all will release something worth buying in the future. Good luck!

58 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

Will do. Hopefully y’all will release something worth buying in the future. Good luck!

While it may not be worth purchase for you, that does not make it globally so.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

On 11/21/2019 at 4:15 PM, et31 said:

Ron at Eaglesoft has said the team are exhausted at the moment but will try to have something for us all by Saturday or Sunday.

Eaglesoft doesn't seem to have a functioning marketing department, because I'm still waiting for anything resembling an effort to actually market this plane to the public, which is supposed to fork over a Bennie and change for...what, exactly?

And I'm still not finding one video of this bird on youtube. There are no "first impressions", screenshots, showing the plane inside an out, early reviews, etc.

In fact, there isn't even a proper product description on Eaglesoft's website. Their support forums are awfully quiet as well.

Something ain't right here....

On 11/24/2019 at 11:17 AM, Carlos Amaral said:

This is an airplane focused on systems and avionics.

Could you give us some insight as what systems and avionics are actually modeled, how accurately, etc.

9 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

Eaglesoft doesn't seem to have a functioning marketing department, because I'm still waiting for anything resembling an effort to actually market this plane to the public, which is supposed to fork over a Bennie and change for...what, exactly?

And I'm still not finding one video of this bird on youtube. There are no "first impressions", screenshots, showing the plane inside an out, early reviews, etc.

In fact, there isn't even a proper product description on Eaglesoft's website. Their support forums are awfully quiet as well.

Something ain't right here....

Some videos have been posted here:

Greg Marshall

Windows 10 x64 | i7-6700K Skylake 4.2 GHz | 16GB DDR4 2133MHz | 750W PSU | GTX 970 4GB | Asus Z170 PRO Gaming Motherboard | H80i V2 CPU Cooler | Cooler Master Silencio 652S Case | Asus 23" Frameless Full HD Monitor | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD for OS & 2TB Seagate HDD for FSX            

Still not impressed, especially with the texturing in the VC. But, I've moved on, so don't care anymore.