Sign in to follow this  
Tony P

Navigraph Reverts Subscription Changes

"For FMS Data subscribers, all changes will be reverted to the previous offer. At the end of the subscription period, it will renew as an annual subscription, and it will no longer turn into an Ultimate subscription. The Navigraph team is still giving these customers the three months complimentary Ultimate to the beginning of their subscription, so that they can try out the Charts product and see what it’s like."

Outstanding!  Thank you Navigraph for rethinking this change. 

• Like 1

-Jay

I bet Ray's a happy camper right now 😁

• Like 1

P8Z77-V PRO | i5 3570K @4.2GHz | 8GB DDR3 | EVGA GTX670 2GB | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO |2TB Seagate | Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS | CH Yoke | Win 7 PRO 64 | yup, still on FSX |

Tony K.

As a long time subscriber to the Navigraph Charts and Airac updates, it's the first I have heard of the proposed  - then rescinded changes. It would have been nice if Navigraph had emailed me of this, they certainly don't hesitate in letting you know by email when a payment has gone amiss. I hope the new MSFS2020 has allowed for ongoing Navdata and chart updates to be included in the release.

Edited by JustanotherPilot

steve southey

11 hours ago, speedyTC said:

I bet Ray's a happy camper right now 😁

11 hours ago, PATCO LCH said:

Ray's one of the movers and shakers of simdom.

I’m blushing reading this. 😊  It wasn’t down to me. I was just the first to post the news here and one of the first to post my feelings on Navigraph. Had many others also not made their feelings clear Navigraph would have stuck to their guns.

But it does show that collectively we can change corporate decisions if the will is there and your argument holds water.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v4.5, Intel i7-8086K o/c to 4.6Ghz, Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, Asus Prime Z370-A mobo, 32Gb G.Skill DDR4 3000Mhz RAM, Win 10 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor.
Cheadle Hulme Weather