Sign in to follow this  
b737800

Tech Alpha 1 2nd Wave Emails

Has anyone received emails either yesterday (Tuesday) or today? I'm aware some people said they received theirs on Monday.

Received mine about 1 hour ago.

Nvidia 4090 | AMD 5950X | 128GB DDR4 3200 | LG C1 48"
TCA Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Bravo | TPR Rudders | Stream Deck XL | Tobii 5

42 minutes ago, b737800 said:

Has anyone received emails either yesterday (Tuesday) or today? I'm aware some people said they received theirs on Monday.

I didn’t see anything regarding yesterday on any forums. So maybe no emails were sent. 

48 minutes ago, b737800 said:

Congrats and thanks.

Never thought I will get an invite with an old system like mine (2600K, GTX 970) ... but maybe they also want to know how it performs on one of those 🙂

Edited by tgelser

9 minutes ago, tgelser said:

Never thought I will get an invite with an old system like mine (2600K, GTX 970) ... but maybe they also want to know how it performs on one of those 🙂

If you have 32GB RAM then that's why. I remember a report of a system with an FX-6350 and 32GB RAM getting an invite during the initial wave.

16 minutes ago, tgelser said:

My system is just like yours, but I'll bet you have 32GB of RAM while I only have 16GB.  😞

I was on 16GB when i first registered for the tech alpha and failed to get in. But recently upgraded to 32GB and re-uploaded my new dxdiag file.

20 minutes ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

If you have 32GB RAM then that's why. I remember a report of a system with an FX-6350 and 32GB RAM getting an invite during the initial wave.

13 minutes ago, Mengy said:

My system is just like yours, but I'll bet you have 32GB of RAM while I only have 16GB.  😞

Yep, 32GB

This is going to be very silent forum, since all of you lucky ones are going to alpha forum. Not cool..

9900k@5GHz, 32GB@3200 RAM, Strix RTX 2080ti, VKB Gladiator mkii, VKB rudder pedals 

Imagine the frustration I am feeling at this moment in time, I've basically had a new computer to build for @ 2 months but because of Amazon delivering an ITX G/B X570 M/B box minus any motherboard which wasn't noticed until my son returned to the family home (his place of work is about 250 miles away from me and he doesn't drive) and having to return the said components and then he had to return to his home (he had bought a new NZXT 210i case, while I was getting his G/B aorus x570 M/B and NZXT 710i case which is still down Milton Keynes, UK) anyhow hopefully in just over a weeks time I'm travelling down to his house down south after an operation I'm having this week and hopefully building my new PC.

Hopefully I'll have more of a chance of getting into the next Alpha stage 2. 

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

Well I too have 32gb of ram but have not received an invite.  One can only hope to get one.  I can not wait to fly in this sim and give feedback to help in the development.   I have a three day weekend coming up.  It would be such a nice surprise to get in.

no joy here 32gig rtx 2080

Edited by cannow

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d