Sign in to follow this  
Bottle

Steveo1kinevo features MSFS again

In his latest video, Stevo starts with how excited he is for MSFS and then flies off to pick up his new PC and at then end there's about 8 minutes of him at Jetline systems looking at PCs, sim accessories and flying a TBM on a PC

• Like 7

He flies X-plane 11  with HotStart TBM 900

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

I love this guys videos, very smooth on the radios, never gets flustered and managed every problem that come to him with ease, makes excellent commentary which anybody can understand and the videos are very well editied.

• Like 2

I've been watching his videos for a while. They're awesome. As for as Jetline systems - I think they're pretty over priced. You can build those systems they're offering on your own for much cheaper. But, I guess for some, it's just easier to pay extra and have it delivered and optimized for FS. To each their own.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Bdub22 said:

I've been watching his videos for a while. They're awesome. As for as Jetline systems - I think they're pretty over priced. You can build those systems they're offering on your own for much cheaper. But, I guess for some, it's just easier to pay extra and have it delivered and optimized for FS. To each their own.

Except that in the specific case of FS.The simulator will already be optimized.

CORSAIR 4000 AIRFLOW (WHITE) / RYZEN 5800X3D / ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS / ARTIC LIQUID FREEZERII 240 / 32 GO DDR4 3200 KINGSTON FURY / MSI RTX4090 VENTUS 3X 24G OC / KINGSTON NV1 NVME 2 TO / BE QUIET PURE POWER 11FM  1000W 80PLUS GOLD / SAMSUNG NEO QLED 43" 4K.

57 minutes ago, Bdub22 said:

I’m pretty sure Steveo and jetline systems gets mutual commercial benefits from this video.

• Like 2

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

1 hour ago, Bdub22 said:

Yeah, that's the point of them. People who want to fly and not putz with hardware, installation and configuring. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Casualcas said:

Yeah, that's the point of them. People who want to fly and not putz with hardware, installation and configuring. 

Yes you could say it's great value. Frooglesim is sponsered by Jetline Systems but points out you get lifetime support and they can configure and advice on any aspect of simming.

Hopefully going forward that level of support will not be required but for many I'm sure they have been very greatful!

For some people,  I'm sure, I've been modding and building PC's since my first 8088. I'm just going to wait till I get msfs, to actually find out what i need, if anything.  

• Like 1

I know a lot of PC gamers who always buy their systems built by someone else, whether it be by an expert or from Best Buy.  They wouldn't even dream of building their own PC.

Me, I'd never do anything other than build it myself.  Steveo probably has lots of available money but little free time, so for him it might make more financial sense just to pay for someone else to build it.  And seeing how it's a promotional video too he might not have paid anything at all for it!

I will say one thing, his PC looks far better than mine.  I never bother with lighted components, the less power draw the better IMHO.

41 minutes ago, dtrjones said:

Hopefully going forward that level of support will not be required but for many I'm sure they have been very greatful!

That's what I'm hopping for. No matter what, I'll be building a new system for MSFS, but I plan to wait a month or so after release to hear about which specs it requires. However - I doubt I'll need to worry about any overclocking shenanigans like I used to. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mengy said:

And seeing how it's a promotional video too he might not have paid anything at all for it!

Exactly - he either paid a very heavily discounted price or nothing at all. I'm leaning towards the latter. He has almost 400k followers. Jetline Systems aren't stupid. Smart move, either way.

• Like 1

Hm... a Jetline system with MSFS pre-installed and configured... hmmm.  😄

Hook

• Upvote 1

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

WOW! What a flight by Steveo1. For what this guy did to get there safely he deserved ORBX TE Florida and a maybe even KTPA upgrade:

Unfortunately we can't redo what is done. Jetline systems, next time please disable all AI for the celebrity.

Thank you.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

5 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

He flies X-plane 11  with HotStart TBM 900

I hope he helps them fix the flight dynamics.  Pretty bad shape

• Like 1

Peter Osborn