Sign in to follow this  
C525B

Some new repaints

I'm pretty burned out after this one.  I think it was worth it, though.  I'm still not sure if the design was meant to be patriotic, or perhaps the owners attributing their wealth to stardust.  Anyway, lots of work and details here that I hope will be appreciated.

(Real aircraft)

N388PD_1L.jpg?raw=1

N388PD_2.jpg?raw=1

N388PD_3.jpg?raw=1

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Very good!! They are stunning! Got èm all!

Any chance of some European ones as well?

Alot of them in Germany in fact! 

So I think alot of us would love some from Europe as well!

Jet Executive, JEI (Registrations: D-CAPO, D-CCCA, D-CGRC and D-CDIM)
Air Alliance, AYY (Registrations: D-CURT, D-CITY, D-CTRI, D-CFIV, D-CEXP, D-CTWO, D-CONE, D-CVFL, D-CYES and D-CTIL)
ADAC, ADN, Registration D-CFCF

It is allowed to hope for something from Germany and Europe soon!

Keep up the good work!

22 hours ago, Airway88 said:

Jet Executive, JEI (Registrations: D-CAPO, D-CCCA, D-CGRC and D-CDIM)

Air Alliance, AYY (Registrations: D-CURT, D-CITY, D-CTRI, D-CFIV, D-CEXP, D-CTWO, D-CONE, D-CVFL, D-CYES and D-CTIL)
ADAC, ADN, Registration D-CFCF

It is allowed to hope for something from Germany and Europe soon!

Keep up the good work!

Hi there!  @MatzeH84 has already painted many of the aircraft you are searching for. https://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=&Author=Matthias+Hanel&CatID=root

I've seen an ADAC livery here as well

4 minutes ago, C525B said:

Thank you!

Already knew about the ADAC one, but the latest they have D-CFCF, not in ADAC Colours 🙂

Otherwise the others is downloaded and installed now 🙂

Let`s hope for more European ones from you!!

Glad you like them. After a PC change I still had to work my way through setting everything up again. I have a contact within Air Alliance, I can message him to see which livery is the latest for CFCF (there are different ones, I suppose the white livery with the ADAC colored nacelles is the most recent), and maybe I could try painting it next week. However, as I'm not an experienced painter, it could take some time to get it right. And when I'm on it, I'll likely fix the stripes on the dorsal fin on the Alliance liveries as well.

Regards.
Matthias Hanel

MilViz Beta Team

1 hour ago, MatzeH84 said:

Glad you like them. After a PC change I still had to work my way through setting everything up again. I have a contact within Air Alliance, I can message him to see which livery is the latest for CFCF (there are different ones, I suppose the white livery with the ADAC colored nacelles is the most recent), and maybe I could try painting it next week. However, as I'm not an experienced painter, it could take some time to get it right. And when I'm on it, I'll likely fix the stripes on the dorsal fin on the Alliance liveries as well.

Thank you for your effort! They are really good, and I guess they have added some new jets as well since your released the fleetpack!

Keep up the good work!

Your repaints had me fire up the Learjet 35 again. Flying N104PH right now, she's a beauty. Thank you very much.

• Upvote 1

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.

Stunning paints I'll have to grab them all thanks!

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |