Sign in to follow this  
Graeme Wright

Flight1 182T Skylane Now Free for P3D v3/v2 & FSX

Flight One Software is now giving away their T182T Skylane product for FSX and P3D v2 and v3 (32-bit) for free.

See the respective product pages below for information and voucher codes for acquiring this aircraft for free.

Cessna 182 for FSX
http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?vid=flt1sf&pid=c182fsx

Cessna 182 for Prepar3D (v2 & v3)
http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?vid=flt1sf&pid=c182p3d

Free Products from Flight1
http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=free

• Like 5

I've had this aircraft for a number of years and love it, nice of Flight1 to offer it for free. Not sure how many folks are still on FSX or P3D v2 or 3 but if you are grab this one!

Cheers

Martin

• Like 1

Already downloaded it. Thanks a lot, Flight1!!

Now, since I'm been blessed/lucky/whatever you like with the possibility of working from home, my time for learning to fly these free offerings is not much. I've already got the Swift, the P-40, the Phenom and now this.... First-world problems 🙃

Edited by Luis Hernandez

Best regards,
Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X with PBO enabled (but default settings, CO -15 mV, and SMT ON), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX3060 Ti 8GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@120 Hz, Windows 10 Pro. Runing FSX-SE, MSFS and P3D v5.4 (with v4.5 default airports).

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there... sometimes on just battery! FSX-SE also installed, just in case. 

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/travel.

I had it for P3D but it never worked as expected.

Thanks for the link, just got it for FSX.

I tried to get this free download, went through the Flight1 Purchasing Agent, when I selected their "free" 182T Skylane for P3D, it took me to the checkout where I was suppose give my credit card information as though I was making a purchase. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Raymie

2 hours ago, Graeme Wright said:

voucher codes

Raymie, did you get the voucher codes. Bought it years ago but they did mention a voucher maybe that is your problem. Good luck!

Martin

I had this one for FSX and it was one of the best GAs, but unfortunately it was never updated to P3D v4 so I forgot all about it.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

For me the voucher code just result in an invalid voucher message, whether copied and pasted or typed in.

I know that if using the Flight1 Purchase Agent, should you accidentally paste the code into the 'Enter Discount Coupon' field, then it will indeed generate an error message. The freebie coupons need to be pasted into the 'Redeem Voucher Code' field instead.

Apart from that though, not too sure what might be causing it to fail.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Graeme Wright said:

I know that if using the Flight1 Purchase Agent, should you accidentally paste the code into the 'Enter Discount Coupon' field, then it will indeed generate an error message. The freebie coupons need to be pasted into the 'Redeem Voucher Code' field instead.

That's precisely what I did wrong :biggrin:. However, the 182 for FSX:SE is now downloaded, thank you for the heads-up Graeme.

The other interesting thing for me, apart from seeing if I can play with the plane on my system is the fact that now I have the Flight1 agent it has catalogued my other Flight1 purchases - the Islander and some Scenery Tech landclasses. :cool:

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

2 hours ago, Graeme Wright said:

Apart from that though, not too sure what might be causing it to fail.

How do I get the freebie coupon? Thanks.

When you use the Flight1 Agent software you should find the appropriate 182T (FSX or P3D). The information text below the picture should give the coupon code, typically beginning D3KAET etc. etc. paste that into the Redeem Voucher Code field when you checkout your shopping basket, assuming you've put the Cessna in the basket in the first place.:cool:

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Thanks for your helpful reply. Did exactly as you noted, was able to get to the download--started to download and afterwards the dreaded "error" placard indicated my MS C++ Runtime was out of date. Clicked the link to install the updated runtime, rebooted my computer. I went through the download process and same error came up again. I had this same problem some time ago when updating my Flight1 GTN 750\650. At that time I had to redo the runtime update multiple times via the MS link before it finally worked. Probably will pass on this freebee as I don't want to hassel the repeated runtime update as everything is currently working well for my flightsim..

Thanks again,

Raymie

• Like 1