Sign in to follow this  
boeingcorp

Release Date

I doubt it will be released this year. But I could imagine it going into public Beta.

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

Reckon Microsoft/Asobo will say they will release it in the Fall/Autumn, that will give them more lee-way in not defining a date, and so tweaking it a bit further.

Doubt we'll get it in the Summer, from what I can see, they just have too much to do don't they?

Maybe I'm wrong?🤨

3 minutes ago, seamaster55 said:

Doubt we'll get it in the Summer, from what I can see, they just have too much to do don't they?

Yeah, from what it looks like there still is a ton of work ahead.

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

I think they appear to be well enough on their schedule, despite any pandemics. 

That IFR presentation should tell us more, because of how it keeps getting pushed back. It's either they are behind schedule or perhaps they are trying to cram more features in. Similar to that snow surprise that we got. 

The increasing WOW factor week to week is a big deal with this project, its very effective, and a real joy to behold. But I must say that too much focus on screen shot/video taking by Alpha testers and not enough focus on testing the mechanics of the simulation could very well push the release date further into the future than expected, or result in too many bugs missed.🤓 

They are already talking about lifting the NDA. Of course it will be released this year.

Released could be a public beta with a full release next year or it could be a release candidate. But noway do they keep this in private alpha until 2021. Bookmark me on that.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, bonchie said:

They are already talking about lifting the NDA

Where were they talking about this?

• Like 1

thank for the information, upgrading to 32gb ram and my video card maybe i will get selected for the testing when i can update my computer specs

46 minutes ago, bonchie said:

They are already talking about lifting the NDA.

Could I get a source for this information? I did not see anything obvious on the official site that says this. 

there is no official information for what i can see but just from the information from some simmers that where selected, some interesting information is on Reddit, i searched the forum called Microsoft Flight Simulator

On this moment they are really busy making 🦒 🐅 🐘 🐒 🦒 

4 hours ago, bonchie said:

They are already talking about lifting the NDA. Of course it will be released this year.

Released could be a public beta with a full release next year or it could be a release candidate. But noway do they keep this in private alpha until 2021. Bookmark me on that.

Sounds like a lot of nonsense! Your are stating nothing but an assumption based on rumors most likely.