Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

CYQX to TNCM VDA3212

Amazing, Ed !! From the screenshots to the video !!

• Like 1

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

The runway at SXM never looked so narrow... And a great Maho beach scene. Shame on the red Jeep for crossing just when you filmed.

• Like 1

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Excellent job, congratulations. I can never stress enough how much I miss old russian metal in P3D .... my only true regret.

And the RFP 742. and the Caravelle too. 🤣🤣

• Like 1

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.

On 5/21/2020 at 10:38 PM, PhotoReal Earth said:

Normally I don't watch other people flying.
Why should I, if I can fly myself 🙂

But your vids are always very special, worth the time and great pleasure.
Not to mention that your cockpits are phantastic, the aircrafts have a lot of character and your cuts are very professional.
Thanks for adding the video now 🙂

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Very kind comment indeed!

On 5/24/2020 at 7:19 AM, P_7878 said:

Loved the SXM landing part....(are those really Picnic Tables next to the fence...??)

Oh yes indeedee...  The Sunset Bar and Grill formerly known as the Sunset Beach Bar.  http://sunsetsxm.com

Thankyou Bernd  and Harald glad you both enjoyed it.

On 5/26/2020 at 10:55 AM, TopGun33 said:

Excellent job, congratulations. I can never stress enough how much I miss old russian metal in P3D .... my only true regret.

And the RFP 742. and the Caravelle too. 🤣🤣

I will embark on simulating a Tu-154M soon. 😎

• Like 3

14 hours ago, edetroit said:

The Sunset Bar and Grill formerly known as the Sunset Beach Bar.

Thanks, Ed! Yes, that rings a bell for me...Actually, I had a colleague who had visited there, and was saying, the restaurants, there, used to maintain their own "un-official" arrival/departure schedule boards for the benefit of their patrons, so they don't miss any of the (close) fly-by actions (such as e.g. for an IL-76....🙂...)...not sure, what's the status, now, there, though...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, P_7878 said:

Thanks, Ed! Yes, that rings a bell for me...Actually, I had a colleague who had visited there, and was saying, the restaurants, there, used to maintain their own "un-official" arrival/departure schedule boards for the benefit of their patrons, so they don't miss any of the (close) fly-by actions (such as e.g. for an IL-76....🙂...)...not sure, what's the status, now, there, though...

I'd use FR24.....as I did yesterday to watch an aircraft land live on their webcam. 😄

http://sunsetsxm.com/plane-info/

• Like 1

Awesome.

nebojsa

15 hours ago, edetroit said:

I'd use FR24.....as I did yesterday to watch an aircraft land live on their webcam. 😄

http://sunsetsxm.com/plane-info/

Yeah, FR24 is the way to go, Ed.

I cannot imagine a bunch of "half-inebriated" tourists, making a dash, from the Bar, to the fence, just to get up-close to "feel" a large airliner, such as an IL-76...🙂....!

• Like 1