Sign in to follow this  
duesenwerni

Olympic Dash 8 Q400 at LGHI Chios "Omiros" airport

With travel restrictions slowly being lifted in Europe, Greece is calling me again. This time it´s the Island of Chios in the eastern Aegean Sea. The island´s airport called "Omiros" is pretty tight with only two parking positions.

2020-5-14_19-22-57-25avkxn.png

2020-5-14_19-21-9-30wdkwx.png

2020-5-10_12-0-18-456l8jbs.png

2020-5-10_12-0-51-411jmj3r.png

Edited by duesenwerni
  • Like 4

Intel core i5-9600KF,  ASRock H310CM-HDV/M2, G.Skill DDR4-2666 32GB, Asus Geforce RTX 4060 TI 16GB, Samsung SSD 980 1 TB M.2 SSD

Would you be able to tell me how to find that Olympic repaint? I didn't see this in the Avsim library.

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

Yeah, me too as I'd love that Olympic livery for my Majestic Dash 8 Q400. And would love someone to do Mytilini for P3Dv4.

Great pics BTW.

EDIT: Ignore.

Edited by vc10man

9 hours ago, PilotPete99 said:

I didn't see this in the Avsim library.

The plane shown here is Virtuacol´s Dash 8 as it comes with the most recent update from them (it´s now possible to open the cargo door without actually triggering the baggage cart so GSX loaders can be used now).

As I also have Majestic´s Dash 8 Q400 I know there are some Olympic liveries around. How bout this one:

https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=176687&Cookie=1

9 hours ago, vc10man said:

And would love someone to do Mytilini for P3Dv4.

Not quite sure if it also works with P3Dv4 but this one is for P3D by default. If you already knew about this scenery and in case it´s not working with v4, please disregard.

https://simmershome.de/lgmt-mytilene-airport/

Cheers from rainy LOWG,

Werner

Intel core i5-9600KF,  ASRock H310CM-HDV/M2, G.Skill DDR4-2666 32GB, Asus Geforce RTX 4060 TI 16GB, Samsung SSD 980 1 TB M.2 SSD

Awesome shots.

nebojsa

6 minutes ago, JAT said:

Awesome shots.

Thanks. Hvala lijepa!

7 hours ago, duesenwerni said:

Not quite sure if it also works with P3Dv4 but this one is for P3D by default. If you already knew about this scenery and in case it´s not working with v4, please disregard.

https://simmershome.de/lgmt-mytilene-airport/

Cheers from rainy LOWG,

Werner

Thanks for that, and I have signed up to his site ages ago, and can log in, but thereafter, it points to the download in the Zero Shop in the Forum but it all goes pear-shaped after that as all of that Forum is in German, kind of exclusive, so no further progress is made.

Edited by vc10man

Love the plane, the SIM, the livery, and the scenery...🙂...very nice!!

• Like 1