Sign in to follow this  
meiztom

Anyone catch the leak posted on Reddit earlier?

Never thought a Chinese video website would be among my most visited sites. The NSA wants answers.

• Like 2

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

I noticed very slight turbulence in this new leak...

Small stutters at very final 

Very nice building and street night lighting, give me this sim everyday! 

Edited by adino

Gosh, this looks stunning. The reflections on the water and the light on buildings looks absolutely amazing! I can't wait

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MaVe64 said:

Looks like Renton airport (KRNT) again.

Google translates to SEATLE

12 hours ago, adino said:

Please dont search for this one MFS2020小赛夜降西雅图小机场

😋

Count on Bilibili to see landings that are not speeded up to 5x 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Is this China’s way of making it up to us over Covid-19? Working for me! 😉

15 hours ago, mp15 said:

Looks very nice to me.

I thought it did until that landing scene came up. Gosh how I still hate those REILs. They look like those new fancy LED blinking strobes on current aircraft. Those are FLASH tubes, I wonder when this is finally gonna be fixed. Sure hope before release. Furthermore you can't see them from some distance, which is really unrealistic. I strongly dislike how the runway lights pop in at 2:00 out of nowhere. Plus they still have that weird behavior of suddenly getting super small just before crossing the threshold, and then getting bigger again in their appearance. 🙄 Fix fix fix, puh-leeaze...

8 minutes ago, badderjet said:

I thought it did until that landing scene came up. Gosh how I still hate those REILs. They look like those new fancy LED blinking strobes on current aircraft. Those are FLASH tubes, I wonder when this is finally gonna be fixed. Sure hope before release. Furthermore you can't see them from some distance, which is really unrealistic. I strongly dislike how the runway lights pop in at 2:00 out of nowhere. Plus they still have that weird behavior of suddenly getting super small just before crossing the threshold, and then getting bigger again in their appearance. 🙄 Fix fix fix, puh-leeaze...

Evrything on the ground seems to pop in like that in the Alpha. How deeply rooted this issue is in the engine, only Asobo knows...

There's a new Chinese video, this one is with lowest settings on a GTX770.

• Like 1

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

Todays leaked confirmed 2 things:

1.) As of now, there are no crash physics. In fact, it just fades to black and says "You crashed".
2.) No amount of accurate physics and realism will ever make flying with mouse and keyboard not look silly and game-ish.

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

5 minutes ago, WestAir said:

Todays leaked confirmed 2 things:

1.) As of now, there are no crash physics. In fact, it just fades to black and says "You crashed".
2.) No amount of accurate physics and realism will ever make flying with mouse and keyboard not look silly and game-ish.

+ it runs on a GTX770

• Like 1

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

31 minutes ago, WestAir said:

Just like professional simulators I think?

Scenery for Flight Simulators since 1998