Sign in to follow this  
EmileB

Custom pushback route does not complete for 772

On 8/5/2020 at 4:30 AM, fernandito1969 said:

Hello EmileB; 🖐️😎

I am also having similar problem here in my system with the push back sequence for the PDMG 747 from all airports. Could you please tell me or point out the location (Path) where you have retrieved your data so I can get an idea where to go to get the data in my files so I can provide to the Techs and see what could be causing the problem??.🤔

v/r

Fernando R. 

Hey Fernando,

Apologies for the delayed reply !  I somehow had not received notification of updates to this thread so did not check it for a week.
On my PC, the airport profiles are stored in C:\Users\Emile\AppData\Roaming\Ultimate Ground Crew X\Airport Profiles\ with a folder for each airport where I have used UGCX.  Hope this helps 😃

Cheers,
Emile Bax.

ugcx_banner.png&key=01b5683e492e3b742827

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

On 8/5/2020 at 12:09 PM, byork said:

We have a new update coming out shortly.

Please stand by.

Thanks Bryan, will keep an eye out.  Will this be announced on Facebook ?  That's where I'll be most likely to notice it.

Cheers,
Emile Bax.

ugcx_banner.png&key=01b5683e492e3b742827

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

1 hour ago, EmileB said:

Thanks Bryan, will keep an eye out.  Will this be announced on Facebook ?  That's where I'll be most likely to notice it.

Yes, it'll be posted everywhere.

We're still waiting for one more piece in the puzzle to arrive before we can push out the update.

Cheers,

• Like 1

Hello Gentz!

Just doing a follow up on this issue with UGSX when using the PDMG 747 during pushback....any news or resolution to the issue??:cool:

Fernando R.

Hey Fernando,

Sorry, this is still pending, we has been a bit messed up with some FS2020 projects, we are finishing around probably next week, so we can get back on track with UGCX. I have the PMDG747 but need to test and check what's wrong of why it doesnt ends tghe pushback

Manuel

ugcx_dev.png