Sign in to follow this  
EmileB

Custom pushback route does not complete for 772

On 8/5/2020 at 4:30 AM, fernandito1969 said:

Hello EmileB; 🖐️😎

I am also having similar problem here in my system with the push back sequence for the PDMG 747 from all airports. Could you please tell me or point out the location (Path) where you have retrieved your data so I can get an idea where to go to get the data in my files so I can provide to the Techs and see what could be causing the problem??.🤔

v/r

Fernando R. 

Hey Fernando,

Apologies for the delayed reply !  I somehow had not received notification of updates to this thread so did not check it for a week.
On my PC, the airport profiles are stored in C:\Users\Emile\AppData\Roaming\Ultimate Ground Crew X\Airport Profiles\ with a folder for each airport where I have used UGCX.  Hope this helps 😃

Cheers,
Emile Bax.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

On 8/5/2020 at 12:09 PM, byork said:

We have a new update coming out shortly.

Please stand by.

Thanks Bryan, will keep an eye out.  Will this be announced on Facebook ?  That's where I'll be most likely to notice it.

Cheers,
Emile Bax.

1 hour ago, EmileB said:

Thanks Bryan, will keep an eye out.  Will this be announced on Facebook ?  That's where I'll be most likely to notice it.

Yes, it'll be posted everywhere.

We're still waiting for one more piece in the puzzle to arrive before we can push out the update.

Cheers,

• Like 1

Hey Fernando,

Sorry, this is still pending, we has been a bit messed up with some FS2020 projects, we are finishing around probably next week, so we can get back on track with UGCX. I have the PMDG747 but need to test and check what's wrong of why it doesnt ends tghe pushback

Manuel

spacer.png

Hi guys,

I appreciate that things have been frantic with FS2020 issues and now Bryan has injured himself 😧  But six months after I first posted about this problem...  Have I missed something ?  It is a bit annoying, having to keep killing the pushback with the PMDG 772...

Cheers,
Emile Bax.

54 minutes ago, EmileB said:

Hi guys,

I appreciate that things have been frantic with FS2020 issues and now Bryan has injured himself 😧  But six months after I first posted about this problem...  Have I missed something ?  It is a bit annoying, having to keep killing the pushback with the PMDG 772...

Please send me a support ticket to obtain the v2.3 beta.  It should help you.

Cheers,

13 hours ago, byork said:

Please send me a support ticket to obtain the v2.3 beta.  It should help you.

Cheers,

Thanks Bryan, will do.

Cheers,
Emile Bax.

Update :

Before installing the v2.3 beta that Bryan made available to me, I did some more testing with V2.0.  It turned out that somehow there was a problem with the custom profile that I had set up for my PMDG 772 : after removing that profile and using the default UGCX parameters for the aircraft again, pushback worked and completed as it should.  I ended up not installing the beta.

I sent Bryan the contents of the profile config file but he could not spot a problem with it.  However, it won't take me much time to recreate a custom config and I'm glad I now know what to look for if the problem crops up again, even if the nature of it is still a mystery.

In any case, he asked me to update this thread so that the outcome may help others.  Thanks for your prompt attention to the support ticket, Bryan ! 👍

Edited by EmileB
Left something out !

Cheers,
Emile Bax.

A further update :
Sorry but my post was premature 😞 All looked to be OK once I'd removed the aircraft profile.  Sadly, as soon as I'd created a fresh new aircraft profile for my PMDG 772LR, the problem reoccurred even with the v2.3 beta installed.  I've once again had to leave it with Bryan.  In the meantime I'll just have to continue killing ramp agents (there seem to be plenty more where they come from) 😁

Cheers,
Emile Bax.