Sign in to follow this  
tutmeister

Yoke Pre-order questions

Exactly 4 months ago today I ordered the yoke, and it finally arrived! First impression is great - this is a solid piece of hardware. I think I will have to learn to fly again (I used joysticks till now).

Edited by citan
  • Like 2

Just Checked and jrbarrett ordered before you @Belazair (out in the next couple of days) and @smo0thie (not long after) so it looks like things might be back in order. Apart from making you wait. Sorry.

Our site has been hacked and is showing as having malware on it and is blocked by google if you are using Chrome. It has been fixed now, malware all removed and no data has been lost or compromised. We are waiting for google to review it but you can still access the site by clicking details and continue to this unsafe site!!

Just a note on order numbers. Sequentially they increase but don't get too hung up on the numerical gaps between them as there are other orders being processed that are not for yokes. Sorry for the brevity, this website has sucked all my time up.

Chris

• Like 1

Hi Chris,

My yoke arrived safely yesterday after lunch.

Having spent most of the evening removing the keyboard shelf from the desk I assembled it and had some test flights. I can fully understand all the accolades it’s received from existing users. It’s a revelation especially in pitch control where I can now consistently achieve smooth rather than bouncy landings. Roll control is also much improved. The only pain, as it kept me from flying, was programming the buttons, let’s hope Microsoft respond soon to the info you sent them and include the Fulcrum as a pre set choice.

Again many thanks, it was a long wait but well worth it.

Regards

David

• Like 3

15 hours ago, tutmeister said:

Just Checked and jrbarrett ordered before you @Belazair (out in the next couple of days) and @smo0thie (not long after) so it looks like things might be back in order. Apart from making you wait. Sorry.

Our site has been hacked and is showing as having malware on it and is blocked by google if you are using Chrome. It has been fixed now, malware all removed and no data has been lost or compromised. We are waiting for google to review it but you can still access the site by clicking details and continue to this unsafe site!!

Just a note on order numbers. Sequentially they increase but don't get too hung up on the numerical gaps between them as there are other orders being processed that are not for yokes. Sorry for the brevity, this website has sucked all my time up.

Chris

I'm still getting the malware security warning as of 2 minutes ago.

On 1/20/2023 at 11:39 AM, Terri said:

I'm still getting the malware security warning as of 2 minutes ago.

Me too sadly. A notice from google says that malware reviews may take a few days. It is seriously frustrating as nobody wants to shop on a website showing Dangerous!

It seems to be ok on other browsers just google being slow.

Edited by tutmeister
  • Like 2

I've just clicked on 'ignore this warning' and you've really tarted the place up! 😁

EDIT: On Firefox.

Edited by Ron Attwood

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

9 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

I've just clicked on 'ignore this warning' and you've really tarted the place up! 😁

EDIT: On Firefox.

Thanks Ron! No doubt having a bright red page on Chrome is not doing our traffic any good!

Chris

4 minutes ago, tutmeister said:

Thanks Ron! No doubt having a bright red page on Chrome is not doing our traffic any good!

Chris

I got the bright red page as well. But I'm brave. There's enough frighteners put out on the media as it is.LOOK OUT! YOUR SHADOW IS OUT TO GET YOU! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Hi Chris.

I did order my yoke on 6.9.2022 and my order id is #2782.
Could you please provide me with an update. I would be happy if this would ship soon 🙂

Thank you.

Best regards

Jan

6 hours ago, Jan Urban said:

Hi Chris.

I did order my yoke on 6.9.2022 and my order id is #2782.
Could you please provide me with an update. I would be happy if this would ship soon 🙂

Thank you.

Best regards

Jan

Hi Jan

Replied via email

Hello, just curious on approximate lead time right now.  I see four weeks on the website but reading through here it seems to longer?

I’m considering a non-FFB yoke for when I don’t want to configure/tinker with my Brunner and this one looks to check the boxes.  

Thanks

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

If I order from Korea now, How much do you expect until I get it?

Edited by kdj0223

Hi Chris, our next FTC campaign is starting in a few weeks and I’d love to be able to use my Fulcrum yoke for the twins I will be flying. My order is #2961, ordered 21/11/2022. Any update on when I can expect delivery would be appreciated. 

cheers

Barry

i7-11700k, ASUS TUF RTX 4080, Varjo Aero, Virpil/TM/HC/VKB and Fulcrum Yoke.

Hi Chris.

Looking forward to hear back about shipping of Yoke. Ordered 18th january, so should be close now.

Regards Jan Nielsen, Denmark.

Thanks for the email reply Chris. I appreciate it.

i7-11700k, ASUS TUF RTX 4080, Varjo Aero, Virpil/TM/HC/VKB and Fulcrum Yoke.