Sign in to follow this  
tutmeister

Yoke Pre-order questions

5 hours ago, tutmeister said:

Things are progressing from our side all be it much slower than we would like. The second lockdown has impacted some of our suppliers but we are still getting stuff in, just slowly. Hang in there you have not been forgotten.

Did you know that there is a massive shortage of cardboard boxes due to the huge increase in online shopping? Amazon have bough up nearly all the paper stock!

Thank you to everyone who is waiting, I know it is frustrating.

Chris

You can have some of my Amazon boxes... in exchange for a yoke!😉

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

If it wasnt for the lockdown I'd be happy to collect it from your front door. No box needed  At least if Ron could provide me with a cup of coffee to start my drive back to the netherlands. Of course i need to hide the yoke from him.... 😄

53 minutes ago, L56 said:

If it wasnt for the lockdown I'd be happy to collect it from your front door. No box needed  At least if Ron could provide me with a cup of coffee to start my drive back to the Netherlands. Of course i need to hide the yoke from him.... 😄

Vehicles and baggage will be searched and confiscated. EU rulez, sorry. But you're welcome to the coffee on the house. 🙂

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

What happen when you leave EU in January, will we have to pay customs and VAT then in other EU countries?

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

fwiw, I'm in no rush -- take your time, do it right, and then (please) get to designing a throttle quadrant 🙂

@JackDraak don’t worry the quadrant prototype is mostly designed already and has been for some time. All effort at the moment is towards getting pre-orders out. I don’t want to release renders or announce future parts that may change a bit while we are still trying to fulfil existing orders.

@Ixoye does anyone actually know what will happen after brexit? As we speak, last minute negotiations are still on going.

id say that once all the dust settles it is a safe bet that actually not much will change. You already pay vat and I imagine that will continue. I mean what government is going to want to miss out on your tax money?!

• Like 2

On 11/25/2020 at 12:43 PM, Ron Attwood said:

Vehicles and baggage will be searched and confiscated. EU rulez, sorry. But you're welcome to the coffee on the house. 🙂

wait until January 1st 2021...No EU rules

Just a gentle reminder to keep politics out of this discussion please. All should be clear before 1 January 2021. No point speculating.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

5 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

All should be clear before 1 January 2021.

You put politics straight back in! It should be clear, but will it be?

Just joshin' with you. 😏

Now where's my bloody yoke?

Edited by Ron Attwood

23 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

You put politics straight back in! It should be clear, but will it be?

Just joshin' with you. 😏

I know you are Ron but it is an emotive subject and discussion can quickly get out of hand. I cannot imagine there won’t be a definitive situation by 31 December.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

6 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

I know you are Ron but it is an emotive subject and discussion can quickly get out of hand. I cannot imagine there won’t be a definitive situation by 31 December.

See? You did it again!

Christmas is around the corner, and I was hoping to be spending my winter break soaring the digital skies with the yoke of my dreams.  Will I have to settle for a lump of coal under the Christmas tree this year?  With 2020 being what it is, I fully understand the delays.  I was late to the pre-orders (September) so I know I'm probably near the bottom of the list, but I find myself feverishly checking my inbox multiple times a day for a purchase notification... C'mon elves!

3 hours ago, danwood said:

I was late to the pre-orders (September) so I know I'm probably near the bottom of the list...

I've only been waiting just short of 8 weeks, so think yourself lucky!😉

I look forward to the day when I can begin transitioning from a Sony gamepad to a proper controller again...

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

45 minutes ago, 109Sqn said:

I've only been waiting just short of 8 weeks, so think yourself lucky!😉

I look forward to the day when I can begin transitioning from a Sony gamepad to a proper controller again...

Have a guess at who wants those yokes out of the door more than you....

Ron, you must have been a day 1 order, surely?

I think I’m almost at the 16 week wait mark.

Three days after preorders opening - Aug 20th, 10:24 uk time is the date on my order-accepted email. And still no payment-email in my inbox. Sadface.

I was PM’d by someone kind enough to let me know he’s had his payment email on the 22nd Nov. He said he placed his order with a day or two of the pre orders opening.

But without some indicator of roughly when everyones own order might be fulfilled, all i can do is cross my fingers and stare at a jpg of a classic windows progress bar sitting at 99%.

Can anyone who’s order date was Aug 19th or later share if their payment has been requested yet? I’m desperate for information!