Sign in to follow this  
tutmeister

Yoke Pre-order questions

@tutmeister Apologies for confusing things.

@SergeyPe @NathanS Sounds like you'll get your yokes 'soon'.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Just stumbled on this thread while searching for updates. Glad to see things are are good, even with all that's happening. Is it possible to see where we stand in line?

Hi

We tend not to provide comments on queue position as otherwise I’d spend half my time looking up where people are in the queue and trying to work out how long it will take while factoring in covid, brexit and supplier delays which is seemly impossible and tends to just give the answer ‘soon’.

However, production is ramping up after the new year so we should see greater numbers shipping over the next month or two.

Chris

• Upvote 1

HAPPY NEW YOKE

I’m glad to say I got the place-order email Tuesday 29th and the yoke arrived Thursday 31st.
NB: Paypal said they’d take payment from my account Jan 4th. This obviously didn’t affect when FulcrumSim got the payment.
NB: UPS said it would arrive on Jan 4th.  Lucky for me it was a cautious estimate!

I’d posted prior that I’d message when I got my email-to-order, to help others get a feel when their order-email may be sent. But with the hiatus of UPS shipping to mainland Europe, i guess this is no longer useful data until UPS resume (Jan 4th according to UPS website) and Chris catches up. So, temporarily, orders from Aug 20 are being processed - unless you are in main-land Europe.

Happy new yoke to you too!

I hope you like your new yoke.

Thanks for the update Nathan. Hopefully things will start to return to normal over the next week or two. We are taking delivery of the next batch of metalwork this week as we are running low. Basically just waiting on factories to go back after the Christmas break.

As a heads up for the latest people who have paid but not got the tracking details yet, I was in the Worksop last night and am going in later to check the next dispatch which I am trying for collection on Saturday but it will most likely be on Monday. Thanks for your custom and patience.

Hopefully we can get European customers served again very soon. USA customers should have been unaffected. Over the next month or two we are looking at hiring to increase output which should mean everyone will get theirs sooner.

Chris

Edited by tutmeister

Great work Chris and great customer service. This product and your company deserves to be very succesful. I've had my yoke for quite a few weeks now and love it. I fly in VR - can't understand these people who would trade the hands on experience of a quality yoke like this and be happy to wave VR controllers around in the air.

Varjo Aero, Zotac 3090, i9-12900K, 32GB Ram, RX Viper Rudder Pedals, AuthentiKit Controls + Fulcrum Yoke

atk-logo-354.jpg

Just don't rush the assembly process, just to satisfy the gaping maw that is flight simming. The last thing you want is 'returns'.

Just sayin'. 🙂

• Like 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Finally had a chance to get the yoke all set up - cracking bit of kit.

My TBM setup is comin along nicely.

20210107-140647.jpg

• Like 2

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

Reading a few posts back, & it sounds like theirs little, or no lag on orders to the USA, is that true?  Thanks

Hi Bob, shipping to the USA is quick but there is still a long list of orders to work through no matter where you are from!

Chris

52 minutes ago, tutmeister said:

Hi Bob, shipping to the USA is quick but there is still a long list of orders to work through no matter where you are from!

Chris

Thanks Chris,  when an order is placed, when does the customer get charged?   At what point can a order be cancelled if the wait is very prolonged?

Edited by bobnv

1 hour ago, bobnv said:

Thanks Chris,  when an order is placed, when does the customer get charged?   At what point can a order be cancelled if the wait is very prolonged?

From Page 4 of this thread:

On 9/26/2020 at 10:17 AM, tutmeister said:

Prior to shipping you will be contacted for payment. The yoke will then ship a day, or two at the most after payment. When they start shipping, if you haven't got an email asking for payment then don't panic! We just haven't got to you in the queue yet. I really wish things would go faster as it is extremely frustrating.

Thank you again for your patience and support.

Chris

Edited by ark