Sign in to follow this  
tutmeister

Yoke Pre-order questions

3 hours ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

label created, nothing more

Same here... 😒

Hamilton Müller

My order has made it to my local UPS depot (5 hours ago,  6am)... just 4 miles from here. Still showing as delivery tomorrow though.

I've rarely been so unhappy to see something close to behind delivered! 

Edited by 109Sqn

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

UPS still shows it's due for delivery tomorrow, which is strange...

as IT'S JUST ARRIVED!🤗

Now to make space earlier than I expected!

• Like 1

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

Congratulations!! 

No updates on my order yet 😔  ...but its ok, next week will be better for me.   Now, if it doesn't show up next week I'm gonna... 😡 I'm... uh... I'm just going to have to wait a little longer I suppose 😭

Some pictures and reviews will help me cope.. .so feel free to share your impressions.

11 minutes ago, danwood said:

No updates on my order yet 😔 

Same here, 6 days and the UPS status is  "Label Created😕

Hamilton Müller

Let me join the club gentlemen. No update since Friday evening neither. Still showing "Label Created". Looks interesting.

Lets hope we are going to get the things moving soon.🤞

Alex

• Like 1

UPS still showed it was due for delivery tomorrow until a couple minutes after the van left! Then both theirs and Fulcrum's showed as delivered. Maybe it was an early April Fool's gag!😄

28 minutes ago, danwood said:

Some pictures and reviews will help me cope.. .so feel free to share your impressions.

I did do a very rough and ready video but it's probably just as well the battery in my camera ran out as I made a few gaffes in the setup. Not the yoke's fault. I may do a slightly more slick one at some point.

Looks like I'm the only UK-based customer of those of us in the "Friday Triangle" so maybe overseas orders are being batched, I don't know. At least me getting mine should give you hope of getting yours before too long.

I’m in Iowa USA and also part of the “Friday Triangle” but this morning UPS tracking switched from “label created” to shipped so it appears to be on its way and delivery scheduled for Friday.

Hi, UK here too, mine arrived yesterday, for info I got the order competed email with the ups tracking number on the 26th March and as i said it arrived on the 31st

cheers

Steve

Finally some positive news. It is now showing "on the way" with a scheduled delivery on the 12th of April. Will probably take another 3 to 4 days to clear the customs so hopefully around mid of the month it could land on my desk.

Alex

On 3/31/2021 at 9:59 PM, jclay13 said:

I’m in Iowa USA and also part of the “Friday Triangle” but this morning UPS tracking switched from “label created” to shipped so it appears to be on its way and delivery scheduled for Friday.

What an exciting day!  I feel like a kid on Christmas day...

Mine arrived today as scheduled from UPS.  I'm sitting here staring at an un-opened box reminiscing about what it took to get here from placing the pre-order last September to anxiously awaiting for that email that I finally made it to the front of the line.  Waiting for it to ship and then constantly checking out the window today when I thought I heard a noise that was the UPS truck to only be disappointed that it was not.  I think I did that for four hours on and off until that beautiful brown truck was parked out in front of my house and the UPS driver met me at my front door sensing my anticipation and elation as she dropped it off.  Unfortunately I had to work tonight so the unboxing will have to wait unitl Saturday which happens to be my birthday.  Happy Birthday to me!!!

Just a quick follow up.  Mine arrived yesterday (Monday 4/5/2021).  It made it all the way to Florida intact with only minor bruises to the packaging... the Yoke inside was well protected and everything was intact.  From the first few test flights (MSFS 2020) using JustFlight Piper Arrow III, all I can say is WOW what a Yoke!!   It's a complete game changer - I can't wait to get more hours in.  

Thank you Chris for putting in the extra hours to get these out...  and sorry for the whiny posts earlier.  I was getting a bit impatient towards the end but it was all worth the wait.   It is safe to say I will be buying anything you make from now on.   👍

On 4/2/2021 at 11:42 AM, alex0171 said:

Finally some positive news. It is now showing "on the way" with a scheduled delivery on the 12th of April. Will probably take another 3 to 4 days to clear the customs so hopefully around mid of the month it could land on my desk.

Alex

Hello Alex,

Please, by chance the status that appears to you is this:

Held in Warehouse

UPS is holding the cargo at a secure facility, pending instructions and agreement.

For me two days have passed and the message above is still there...  😞

Rgds,

Hamilton

Edited by hmuller

Hamilton Müller

HI Hamilton,

Just checked it and the status has been changed to

"On the Way 04/07/2021 12:30 A.M. Stanford Le Hope, United Kingdom    
Your package is delayed due to a Brexit related disruption. We are adjusting delivery plans as quickly as possible."

The delivery was moved by another 2 days and now it is scheduled on the 14. April. Well, I think I will have to wait a bit longer...🤔

Regards,

Alex