Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

Anchorage (ANC) to Winnepeg ( YWG) in an IL-76 #IL76

Apart from the sceneries - Winnipeg is outstanding, indeed; and Anchorage is still not bad - I loved the morning mood in Winnipeg. A bright morning with the sweet sound of a Il-76 reversing... like a dream.

P.S. Seems as if soon there are just shots of either MFSF or FS9.x this forum.

• Like 1

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

That is incredibly impressive. I've just signed up to your youtube channel and will look forward to having a look at your other videos. I will confess to having been surprised by some of the FS9 stuff I've seen here on this forum - MSFS is what I personally have been waiting for for years, but when I see things like this it reminds me of what's possible still with the earlier sims.

• Like 1

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

On 8/22/2020 at 3:52 AM, gaputz said:

Thanks Ed.  I always enjoy your videos but this one especially for obvious reasons 😏  Thanks for your help with the scenery.

Greg

My pleasure Greg, I'm planning another vid CYWG/CYYJ. Just need to find out what is wrong with the CYYJ scenery....my sim does not like it.

On 8/22/2020 at 8:58 PM, HaraldG said:

Apart from the sceneries - Winnipeg is outstanding, indeed; and Anchorage is still not bad - I loved the morning mood in Winnipeg. A bright morning with the sweet sound of a Il-76 reversing... like a dream.

P.S. Seems as if soon there are just shots of either MFSF or FS9.x this forum.

Always good to hear from you Harald. More Winnepeg vids in the pipeline.

On 8/22/2020 at 10:03 PM, andy1252 said:

That is incredibly impressive. I've just signed up to your youtube channel and will look forward to having a look at your other videos. I will confess to having been surprised by some of the FS9 stuff I've seen here on this forum - MSFS is what I personally have been waiting for for years, but when I see things like this it reminds me of what's possible still with the earlier sims.

Thnkyou for your kind comment Andy. FS9.x is still going strong. 

7 hours ago, edetroit said:

Thnkyou for your kind comment Andy. FS9.x is still going strong. 

Actually, so impressed I just bought a copy of FS9 on eBay! Don't suppose I'll get around to trying to set it up for a while but I like a challenge.

• Like 2

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

@andy1252 be advised though that Ed uses a lot of custom stuff he's done himself. Apologies if you already realise this.

Enjoy your challenge.🍻

• Like 1

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

4 hours ago, HighBypass said:

@andy1252 be advised though that Ed uses a lot of custom stuff he's done himself. Apologies if you already realise this.

Enjoy your challenge.🍻

Hi Mark, I'm certainly not expecting FS2020 levels straight out of the box <grin> but I've see a few shots here from various people that have impressed me. It'll very much be a back-burner sort of thing - may not ever even get off the ground (so to speak), but it might add a bit of variety to the challenges. Don't hold your breath waiting to see any shots though!

• Like 1