Sign in to follow this  
Boeingnut

Is it just me?

Who were those two guys?

• Like 1

Best regards, Dimitrios

7950X - 32 GB - RX6800 - TrackIR - Power-LC M39 WQHD - Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Saitek pedals & throttles in a crummy home-cockpit - MSFS for Pilotedge, P3D for everything else

Bert the Stone Troll and William the Stone Troll.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

I hate to say this but i have noticed that UK2000 Forum has now pushed P3D down below XPlane and the MSFS.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Love how aircraft developers. One in particular. 

are talking about wanting to make the aircraft available for msfs and it’s going to be great etc etc.

how about you perfect the aircraft and clean out Most the bugs for one platform before moving to the next.

as the saying goes

jack of all trades... master of none!!!

mike

21 hours ago, d.tsakiris said:

Who were those two guys?

On this, were you asking a serious question?  It seems that @Boeingnut may want to know.

I believe that would be FSimStudios, makers of MPTO and MMUN, among other sceneries.  FSimStudios, to the best of my knowledge, consists of two "guys", or "individuals", or "developers".

Bill the Stone Troll and William the Stone Troll is a J.R.R. Tolkien reference,  When I thought of "two guys" that's what I thought of first, mainly because I thought Dimitrios was joking around, and maybe he was.  I think there were actually three Troll brothers in the Tolkein story though I am not an expert on his books.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Nope its not just you.

Me:

- haven't yet bought a MS2020 license and it will be a long while till I do, because I knew exactly what this was going to be on launch....been there done that over the decades. I am suffering from decades of credit card flightsim abuse and tweaking and such.

- I mention long before the release, somewhere, that folks will be pulling out their credit cards and buying a plethora of addons just like every other sim to date.

- I do not have Win10 and currently not interested in screwing up my stable PC with a robust P3Dv4.5 and XP11.4+ with tons of addons both freeware and payware that provide me with great flying experiences.

- And, finally I am not interested in investing $1,000s more on a new upgraded PC with capabilities to run this new sim in its glory!  I don't want to get this sim if I have substandard visuals, so I will watch the show from the sidelines for now.

• Like 2

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Posted on UK2000 forum about continued support for P3D, and Gary said he will be supporting P3D and MSFS only in the future he cannot support 3 sims.

I purchased TS FARO V5 today an upgrade and i may pick up some RF scenery airports. 

Edited by G-RFRY

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

This is what they said today; curiously; they said something similar some weeks ago:

"YVR has been delayed again due to all this MSFS situation, but it's coming very soon to P3D. We have not abandoned the platform"

Well, I'll stick with FSDT for now- the textures may not be up to date, but it's still a good scenery and the developers there, actually try.

• Like 1