Sign in to follow this  
UKflyer

A320 V0.3.0 mod released

1 hour ago, RaptyrOne said:

LOL - you are far too nice G550flyer. This is a 28-post troll. Ignore.

Yes, for sure. Real jet airline pilots are the most valueable thing that can happen to a Flight simming community, because none of us can ever afford fyling a real jet airliner (10 000$ per hour is really much). But real jet pilots like G550flyer, that are willing to share their passion with developers by sharing their knowledge, open new ways for the sim community.

Anyway, the dumbo jet pilot in here (unfortunately I don`t remember his name) said Asobo was ignoring his suggestions and feedback in the beta.

Edited by BigDee
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, motishow said:

can't turn on the battery master , the buttons don't do nothing

The batteries won't do much by themselves, did you switch on external power?

6 minutes ago, BigDee said:

Anyway, the dumbo jet pilot in here (unfortunately I cannot remember his name) said Asobo was ignoring his suggestions and feedback in the beta.

That's unfortunate, I find that sometimes you have to judge your approach with developers. You may also have to provide good data to support what you are advising. I sometimes contact them directly or I post in forums for all to see and then the developer usually contacts me directly if they have an interest in adjusting their product.

This lighting is blowing me away.

nqtISyH.jpg

• Like 5

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

Maybe they can fix the AP left/right swing that Asobo couldn't since early Alpha.  Honestly i got dizzy 🙂 

• Like 1

Roi Ben

It seems on takeoff and landing the elevator isn't as effective as it should be. I tried several sensitivity settings on my CH yoke but the same behavior exists. Anyone else seeing that?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Tony Fontaine

35 minutes ago, roi1862 said:

Maybe they can fix the AP left/right swing that Asobo couldn't since early Alpha.  Honestly i got dizzy 🙂 

Same thing on my end. 

Tony Fontaine

6 minutes ago, CaptBillyBob said:

It seems on takeoff and landing the elevator isn't as effective as it should be. I tried several sensitivity settings on my CH yoke but the same behavior exists. Anyone else seeing that?

Yes i notice on landing the controls become very unresponsive. 

Roi Ben

36 minutes ago, CaptBillyBob said:

yep seems like some control lock in the flare really strange .. mainly aileron here

Edited by UKflyer

1 hour ago, BigDee said:

Anyway, the dumbo jet pilot in here (unfortunately I don`t remember his name) said Asobo was ignoring his suggestions and feedback in the beta.

Several reports tells the same, during Alphas and Beta Asobo ignored all feedbacks coming from documented and well known real pilots who were in stand by during lockdowns btw which means they had available time.

This leads imo to a couple of speculations but all of them are uncomfortable thoughts, from a customer point of view.

Whine, Whine, whine.. Give it a rest or go back to Candy Crush

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

5 minutes ago, Car147 said:

We're merely trying to figure out the takeoff and landing behavior which isn't working correctly for some people.  If it works for you can you share what you are doing instead of insulting people?

• Upvote 2

Tony Fontaine

6 minutes ago, Car147 said:

oh go on then .. mine's a 2007 Château Cheval Blanc 👍

2jeynZa.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

For all people encountering problems with the A320, please submit a ticket to Zendesk, and vote in the official forums under the "Bugs & Issues" category.

This is the best way to see it resolved.

7 minutes ago, Noooch said:

For all people encountering problems with the A320, please submit a ticket to Zendesk, and vote in the official forums under the "Bugs & Issues" category.

This is the best way to see it resolved.

I plan on making my way over there.

• Like 1