Sign in to follow this  
DaveH

Minimise MSFS home page

Is there any way to do this so that I could go to another (Navigraph Charts, for example) application ?  It seems as if I must exit MSFS to see my Desktop.

CTRL+ENTER will change a full-screen Windows application to windowed, and vice-versa

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

ALT-ENTER works for me in Windows 10.

Thanks for the replies.  That's an old one for all Windows versions that I have used.  Should have known it.

Dave

One could also press the "Windows" key which will leave the sim in full screen mode, but pop the start menu and task bar on top. If you have your app already started and open, click its icon on the task bar. There is also an option somewhere in the sim to leave the sound on or turn it off when the sim is not in focus.

To return to the sim, just click its icon on the task bar, or click anywhere in the sim itself.

Hope that helps,

...jim

ASUS Prime Z790-E, Intel i9 13900K, 32Gb DDR5 Ram, Nvidia 3090 24Gb, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500 GB and 1 TB, Samsung Odyssey G9 Ultrawide 49" G-SYNC Monitor.

My flow is alt+enter at start to be able to mess around the web finding charts, starting LNM and so on. Then when i start my flight i go back to full screen, and alt+tab to switch to LNM or the charts pdfs.