Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

Digital Design Salzburg

Yes I saw this on FB, instant buy for me.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

4 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Yes I saw this on FB, instant buy for me.

+1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Wow! This is definitely a must buy for me! 

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

Thanks, Jose! I had a freeware which was so poor that I removed it. DD will be great for sure.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Just now, pmb said:

Thanks, Jose! I had a freeware which was so poor that I removed it.

Don't remind me. 😀

Wow, that's stunning... word not allowed CC is going to take another hit..

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

LOWI to LOWS.....LOWS to LOWI.....I can see myself making that trip once of twice. 🙂 

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

11 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

LOWI to LOWS.....LOWS to LOWI.....I can see myself making that trip once of twice. 🙂 

I can see LOWW to LOWS to LOWI.

• Like 1

The biggest gripe I have, the runway texture is no better than standard runway. A flat piece of garbage. WTH/. I wouldn'tt download this if its a free ware.  This looks like a linoleum flatware runway that was poured on the ground and perfectly level the day before. During FSX Days, I built freeware airports and I spend less time building the airport than the runway and taxiway around it. It took more effort to build the textures of the airport than the buildings.

digital-designs-salzburg-airport-msfs-lo

Real runway at Salzburg.  They have just one runway. Why would a pay ware not want its product to look like the real thing?salzburg-runway.png

Edited by Manny
  • Like 1

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

40 minutes ago, Manny said:

The biggest gripe I have, the runway texture is no better than standard runway. A flat piece of garbage. WTH/. I wouldn'tt download this if its a free ware.  This looks like a linoleum flatware runway that was poured on the ground and perfectly level the day before. During FSX Days, I built freeware airports and I spend less time building the airport than the runway and taxiway around it. It took more effort to build the textures of the airport than the buildings.

digital-designs-salzburg-airport-msfs-lo

Real runway at Salzburg.  They have just one runway.

How about this one?

File:Salzburg Airport Runway LOWS RWY33.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

Close enough for me.

Edited by DJJose
  • Like 1

Even then look at the imperfections at the end of the runway.. the slush etc. the grass discolorations...

• Like 1

Manny

"I wouldn't download if it was freeware".  Three words:  "OK, then don't".

For the rest of us, having recently been in Salzburg, I look forward to some low and slow flying in the region while listening to some music from the town's favorite son.  Or some Zeppelin (the lads from England, not Friedrichshafen).

For those interested, LOWS to EDDM is a nice little hop, swinging by Hohenschwangau and Neuschwanstein on the way up.  

-Scott Brandenburg. 

Edited by psbrandenburg
  • Like 1

We can do that with the default. I would wager Mozart would expect better for his hometown. This was Antonio Salieri work LOL 🙂

Edited by Manny

Manny

Based on the screenshots, that looks like an excellent piece of work. Salzburg airport was the destination of my very first flight in an airliner (May 1993), so it has a special place in my heart.

• Like 3

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png