Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

25th November Developer Q&A: Post Your Questions

On 11/19/2020 at 12:37 AM, Tuskin38 said:

They're being worked on.

Great news! I hope it won't take too long?

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

On 11/18/2020 at 5:37 PM, pmb said:

... Jayne, the community manager, counts the votes and usually the most voted questions are submitted to the developers.

So far, she seems to gloss over them.

On 11/18/2020 at 2:05 PM, Ricardo41 said:

I must be missing something, but why is nobody ask about when Asobo is planning to fix the Longitude. 

I asked and my question was denied. LOL

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

On 11/18/2020 at 6:25 PM, DJJose said:

As many times as it takes until it's fixed.

Well go volunteer and go fix it. Other big issues in hand.

39 minutes ago, DJJose said:

I asked and my question was denied. LOL

How did you word it ?  Maybe they interpreted it as a disguised criticism of Asobo rather than a genuine question ? Did they say why they rejected it ?

4 minutes ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

How did you word it ?  Maybe they interpreted it as a disguised criticism of Asobo rather than a genuine question ? Did they say why they rejected it ?

The individual that rejected my request said that it was not a question. It was a question that included a "when" and can they consider adding a HUD.

Just now, DJJose said:

The individual that rejected my request said that it was not a question. It was a question that included a "when" and can they consider adding a HUD.

oh, i got that on a submission so I reworded it and they accepted it the second time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

oh, i got that on a submission so I reworded it and they accepted it the second time.

I'll try again when I take a course on how to ask questions.

I'm pretty disappointed with the Dev Q&A items this time around, lots of the same things that have already been asked in prior Q&As, non-specific/poorly worded.

We know what the devs are going to say when asked about the weather - "Yup, we are going to improve it", just like the last 2 Q&As.  Let's ask some very specific things that haven been asked before.

I'm not impressed with the community manager team.

Edited by marsman2020

AMD 3950X | 64GB RAM | AMD 5700XT | CH Fighterstick / Pro Throttle / Pro Pedals

5 minutes ago, DJJose said:

I'll try again when I take a course on how to ask questions.

No idea what you wrote.

My rejected post was a list of broken things and basically saying when will you fix this. technically still a question but apparently not one they thought could be answered in the discussion.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, marsman2020 said:

I'm pretty disappointed with the Dev Q&A items this time around, lots of the same things that have already been asked in prior Q&As, non-specific/poorly worded.

Nothing stopping you from posting specific, well worded question(s) of your own. That said, I believe the mods will often merge similar topics together so your question might end up being merged into a broader question. Perhaps the best option is to have a specific, well worded question & title prepared in advance & post it ASAP when the Dev Q&A forum is opened to increase the likelihood of your question being the lead question.

Give people power to really test their personality.

11 minutes ago, SamYeager said:

Nothing stopping you from posting specific, well worded question(s) of your own. That said, I believe the mods will often merge similar topics together so your question might end up being merged into a broader question. Perhaps the best option is to have a specific, well worded question & title prepared in advance & post it ASAP when the Dev Q&A forum is opened to increase the likelihood of your question being the lead question.

I did that, and I have 38 votes for asking what the plan is to avoid future updates breaking Marketplace content (like the Mooney)

AMD 3950X | 64GB RAM | AMD 5700XT | CH Fighterstick / Pro Throttle / Pro Pedals