Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

10 minutes ago, Jaxsimmer said:

Rob, I am wondering if the common thread is we both have Windows 11.

Very possible.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

5 hours ago, Jaxsimmer said:

Hi, I am getting .NET runtime errors and the Traffic Controller program is crashing after working for a minute or two. Where do I go for help on this?

5 hours ago, RobJC said:

Same issue here. 

Go to the AIG Forums: https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?board=290.0

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Short Update:

- White liveries on some airplanes is an issue within MSFS, this has now been confirmed by ASOBO. Only fix for now: Move ALL packages to a shorter location

- Fix for the "FS-Select"-Box is comming with the next update (issue was encoding related)

- Next update introduces a improved texture converter allow us to convert more (not all) old BMPDXT paints

• Like 9

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

1 hour ago, Kaiii3 said:

Short Update:

- White liveries on some airplanes is an issue within MSFS, this has now been confirmed by ASOBO. Only fix for now: Move ALL packages to a shorter location

- Fix for the "FS-Select"-Box is comming with the next update (issue was encoding related)

- Next update introduces a improved texture converter allow us to convert more (not all) old BMPDXT paints

Thanks for the update. Waiting for the "FS-Select-Box" ( I was not able to run the app.)

Hope this update will arrive in a few days.

Edited by kt069

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

Does anyone know if the AiG will be able to follow the correct SIDs and STARs assigned by the default ATC?

Anyway, I'm really impressed by this software. Really really good. The best one.

Edited by YouDontKnow

6 hours ago, YouDontKnow said:

Does anyone know if the AiG will be able to follow the correct SIDs and STARs assigned by the default ATC?

Anyway, I'm really impressed by this software. Really really good. The best one.

AIG AI traffic will use the internal AI system, so if ATC assignes an SID/STAR it will follow it. BUT:

-SIDs are not yet added to AI Traffic

18 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

AIG AI traffic will use the internal AI system, so if ATC assignes an SID/STAR it will follow it. BUT:

-SIDs are not yet added to AI Traffic

oh, ok! That's why. I see.

Asobo should also add holding patterns in the default ATC and why not, also diverting in case of bad weather.

question...does the manager update/download any new aircrafts/liveries that are in your downloaded list? how do you know if there are new repaints available ?

7900x3d , 64gb 6200mhz 30CL Ram, RTX 3080

2 minutes ago, wiler said:

question...does the manager update/download any new aircrafts/liveries that are in your downloaded list? how do you know if there are new repaints available ?

it will tell you 😉

On 11/24/2021 at 6:44 PM, Kaiii3 said:

Short Update:

Dear @Kaiii3, thanks for your updates.

We have received the new update (1.1.0.59) as you mentioned but still can not get the "FS-Select-Box" and I am struggling with this; from the day one of AIG Beta released.

I am also not able to post this on AIG forum because I am getting errors.

As per the log AIG Manager is looking for FSX but I am using MSFS2020 and can not locate the path. 

Thanks for your help and I would be happy to receive a support.

---------------------------------

Log Commons

Build date: 23.11.2021 17:44:22Detect FS Versions
    FSX in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\
MSFS (Store) opt found
MSFS: unable to locate:

Log AIG Manager :

Log Entry : 17:40:00 26 Kasım 2021 Cuma
  :
  :Running Version: 1.1.0.59
-------------------------------

:
  :Perform Update-Check
26.11.2021 17:40:01 - Local: 1.1.0.59
26.11.2021 17:40:01 - Online: 1.1.0.59
Detect Versions
Found 1 installations
    FSX : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX
Online Check - Database
    Local: 19000101_0000
    Online: 20211122_1750
    Perform update
http://www.alpha-india.net/aigfiles/files/Resources/AIM_Databases/AIG_AIMDatabases_20211122_1750.zip
Updated

Log Entry : 17:40:03 26 Kasım 2021 Cuma
  :
  :Load data for FSX: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX
26.11.2021 17:40:03 - Load Airports
    Load Scenery cache
    Load Airport cache
    Check scenery files

Edited by kt069

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

3 minutes ago, kt069 said:

Dear @Kaiii3, thanks for your updates.

We have received the new update (1.1.0.59) as you mentioned but still can not get the "FS-Select-Box" and I am struggling with this; from the day one of AIG Beta released.

I am also not able to post this on AIG forum because I am getting errors.

As per the log AIG Manager is looking for FSX but I am using MSFS2020 and can not locate the path. 

Thanks for your help and I would be happy to receive a support.

---------------------------------

Log Commons

Build date: 23.11.2021 17:44:22Detect FS Versions
    FSX in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\
MSFS (Store) opt found
MSFS: unable to locate:

Log AIG Manager :

:
  :Running Version: 1.1.0.59

:
  :Perform Update-Check
26.11.2021 17:40:01 - Local: 1.1.0.59
26.11.2021 17:40:01 - Online: 1.1.0.59
Detect Versions
Found 1 installations
    FSX : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX
Online Check - Database
    Local: 19000101_0000
    Online: 20211122_1750
    Perform update
http://www.alpha-india.net/aigfiles/files/Resources/AIM_Databases/AIG_AIMDatabases_20211122_1750.zip
Updated

Log Entry : 17:40:03 26 Kasım 2021 Cuma
  :
  :Load data for FSX: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX
26.11.2021 17:40:03 - Load Airports
    Load Scenery cache
    Load Airport cache
    Check scenery files

please report over at the AIGForum with ALL logs 😉

5 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

please report over at the AIGForum with ALL logs 😉

As I mentioned; I am not able to post a topic or etc. on AIG Forum. I always receive errors while trying to post something. Thanks.

https://ibb.co/9q1TjCd   I just tried to post on AIG Forum again, but receiving the same error always. Please see the image.

Edited by kt069

ok, then upload the logs to some other hoster and post the link here. Regarding the Forum, it seems you are using some special chars the database can not read

11 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

ok, then upload the logs to some other hoster and post the link here. Regarding the Forum, it seems you are using some special chars the database can not read

OK Here are the links for the log files. Thanks.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/148ggpRFSU39ejlrYrD5LiAEyfIMwy_8K/view?usp=sharing   AIG Manager

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UVrym-uaXfh_-b45AYsICRKVpRE9bxY8/view?usp=sharing  AIG Traffic Controller

Yes, my language may cause the character problem. I am using Turkish keyboard which may lead to similar problem of AIG Manager . (But writing with English characters only)

Edited by kt069

5 minutes ago, kt069 said:

OK Here are the links for the log files. Thanks.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/148ggpRFSU39ejlrYrD5LiAEyfIMwy_8K/view?usp=sharing   AIG Manager

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UVrym-uaXfh_-b45AYsICRKVpRE9bxY8/view?usp=sharing  AIG Traffic Controller

Yes, my language may cause the character problem. I am using Turkish characters which may lead to similar problem of AIG Manger .

yes, seems language settings... what is strange that AIM is even trying to load the file in the correct encoding but seems still to have issues....