Sign in to follow this  
flyforever

I am still waiting for a Dc3

Is there a DC3 in the works? Compared to the modern aircrafts, this should be a fairly simple aircraft to produce. I'll take any tail dragger twin..

• Like 2

Yes a DC-3 would be nice.  Hopefully Carenado will port over their D18s.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, flyforever said:

Is there a DC3 in the works? Compared to the modern aircrafts, this should be a fairly simple aircraft to produce. I'll take any tail dragger twin..

No aircraft is simple to produce 🙂

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, leprechaunlive said:

No aircraft is simple to produce 🙂

53 minutes ago, Todd2 said:

Yes a DC-3 would be nice.  Hopefully Carenado will port over their D18s.

The D18 is also a fine aircraft for slow, bush flights in the jungle.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, leprechaunlive said:

Love the D18

I'm really hoping the D18 is on the radar soon.  Not sure if I'll get the Waco but the D18 would be an instant buy!

13 minutes ago, Todd2 said:

I'm really hoping the D18 is on the radar soon.  Not sure if I'll get the Waco but the D18 would be an instant buy!

Definetely. Perfect vintage plane for msfs

• Like 2

Gordon Madison is working on Manfred's C-47, at the moment in a PBR refresh and then for MSFS... from what I understand, it's not close, but it will eventually arrive.  The team at SOH is comprised of beautifully creative and altruistic people. It is a splendid Douglas representation, and I am eagerly awaiting it.  I love getting oil on my jeans, and I will pine for the PMDG DC-6 and the C-47, like a star crossed lover awaiting their beloved.

C

• Like 3

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Anything with a radial would be a bonus.  Love to see the DC3 but also as well the Model 18 Twin Beechcraft, a Staggerwing, a Stearman, the Model 10 Electra (probably the most famous tail wheel radial twin of them all), a Stinson Reliant/Vultee, a Cessna 195  and of course a Super Constellation.

I have been particularly enamoured with the Stinsons since someone linked me the clip below of someone going solo in a vintage Stinson 108  tail dragger a while back (though note that the Stinson 108 is a flat 4, not a radial, but it still sounds awesome in the clip ).  Doing your first solo in a 1940's taildragger must have been something special.

Edited by Glenn Fitzpatrick

At least we're getting the Grumman Goose freeware soon.  See screenshot forum for details.  I'm loosing sleep waiting on the Goose lol.

Some 3rd party is making a DC2, I remember reading a couple weeks ago. I forgot which outfit was doing this.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.