Sign in to follow this  
IcemanFBW

FlyByWire A32NX 0.5.0 Stable Released!

On 1/2/2021 at 3:48 PM, cavaricooper said:

Every day, I try and find something to be grateful for... today it is 

N35wRMK.jpg

SwWNx1f.jpg

We moan about the dearth of airliners and systems depth, but can't you just imagine the delight, when all this works like it should?

I can- Happy 2021- C

Flying over London without my framerate slowing to a slideshow is something I had never been able to do in 20 years of simming. That I can fly over a London that looks as close to reality as this, smoothly and without stutters, continues to blow my mind every single time I do it. 

• Like 8

spacer.png
filbertflies.comYouTube | Twitch

i7 13700k, GeForce RTX 3080Ti, 32GB RAM

Yep- City was just below and the Thames and Parliament in the distance... lovely!

C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Hello folks. I'm new to flight SIMs. Love the work done by the FBW team! Trying Simbrief integration with MCDU. After pressing "init REQUEST" I get "AWY/WPT MISATCH" message. The FROM/TO fields and most others on this page show expected data from my SB plan. Selecting F-PLN however shows FROM and DEST ICAOs from the plan but no waypoints etc. I'm not sure where to start troubleshooting.

Any advice is much appreciated. 

Salter. 

Is there any good tutorial on the "second" part of the flight(plan)? I easily manage to get her up and flying with simbrief import and everything, but what I still struggle with is anything regarding descent and approach: is a TOD calculated? If yes, what inputs does this need? Example: my last flight went totally ok, but inside the flightplan in the MCDU, it showed basically FL350 until the first waypoint of the STAR, which was on 10'000. As the last waypoint before was still on FL350 and just 10nm out, this did not work (obviously). How can I get a proper descent management in the flightplan? Thanks for any heads up...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

9 hours ago, AnkH said:

Is there any good tutorial on the "second" part of the flight(plan)? I easily manage to get her up and flying with simbrief import and everything, but what I still struggle with is anything regarding descent and approach: is a TOD calculated? If yes, what inputs does this need? Example: my last flight went totally ok, but inside the flightplan in the MCDU, it showed basically FL350 until the first waypoint of the STAR, which was on 10'000. As the last waypoint before was still on FL350 and just 10nm out, this did not work (obviously). How can I get a proper descent management in the flightplan? Thanks for any heads up...

Maybe this:

• Like 1

HP1HETb.jpg

MIA-ATL tonight, and really looking forward to dual RCPs.... forthcoming!

C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper